Chipkali🦎😂

DIL KA DARIYACHAPTER 4-CHIPKALI

DIL KA DARIYA
CHAPTER 4-CHIPKALI

Sameer entered theroom and locked it...he was spell bound by seeing the beauty...he went towards her and sat next to her..even his heart was hammering badly...he lifted her viel and was spellbounded by her beauty...naina had closed eyes tightly as she was feeling hell nervous her face was feeling heated up as sameer was staring her shamelessly...

seeing her stiffening up sameer smacked his head mentally scolding himself for staring his wife...he looked at her who was nervous as him...there was a awkward silence between them ...

"hi...I am Sameer Maheshwari.." he said for sake of talking...but then bit his tongue for blurting out nonsense...
Naina looked at him with confused expression...

"okay naina...hum dono nervous hai..and its ok because yeh humari pehli raat hai satme...what I think is before we get habituated with this lets be friends..is it ok??"he said composing himself...naina just smilled and nodded her head in way of yes...she felt relieved...

"hmm so friends biwiji.." he asked her forwading his hand...

"jii.."she said shyly placing her hands in his big ones...sameer's hear tingeled with her soft touch...naina's eyes were fixed down on the bed...bitting her lips in shyness...

"tum change karlo naina...itna heavy dress hai yeh.." sameer said as he wanted this nervousness not to come in between of their relation...she just nodded...ohh god why she does not speaks...sameer thought to himself...

"jii..." she called him breaking his trance as he was staring her like a deewana...

"kya hua??" he asked her...she gestered him to leave her hand which he was still holding...sameer left it unwillingly...naina somewhere was upset as she missed his warmth...she took her clothes from the bag and went inside the washroom...sameer sat straight resting his head on the backrest of bed...

"ahhhhh....." naina screamed...sameer quickly got up from the bed and rushed towards washroom....he panicked when he listened her scream....as soon as he entered the wqshroom as the door was still open...naina flung into his arm...sameer was shocked by this action...he felt as if his heart would come out as he felt her so close to him....naina was scared..she had no idea what she was doing...where she was but she knew she was somewhere safe..

"shh...shant hojao naina...kya hua...batao naina.." sameer asked her softly...

"ch..chi..chipkali..." naina said in frightened tone...

"what??!!!  Seriously naina..." sameer said laughing...

"chipkali thi...voh ganda chipkali...shii....aap has kyu rahe ho sameer.." she asked...she had taken his name for the first time...sameer was lost in her...his name seemed to be like a prayer when she took his name...

"ganda chipkali...apko pasand nahi hai kya..." he asked her keeping  strand of hair behind her ear...she stiffened by his touch...and realising she was in his arms she quickly unhugged him...her face was turned like a beetroot...while eyes fixed down  in shyness...sameer smilled seeing her state...

"are chipkali..." sameer said loudly....fear gripped her heart...she hugged sameer tightly...sameer laughed...

"tumhara pata nahi lekin muje aajse chipkaliya pasand hai...issi bahane tum mere paas aajati ho Mrs Maheshwari..." sameer said holding her waist and nuzzling into her crook of neck...breath struck in naina's throat as she felt his warm breath fanning over her soft skin...she fisted his sherwani in her fist...

"sameer..." she called his name...he felt tingles in his heart whenever she called his name...

"sameer...plss..." she pleaded...sameer unhugged her and looked at her face which had turned into dark shade of crimson...he smilled seeing his shy wifey..he cupped her face and looked into her eyes...she was not able to look into his intense eyes and lowered it...

"aap fresh hokar aaiye....yaha koi chipkali ayega toh muje bula lena..." he said with a mischievous grin at the last statement...she nodded down as a shy smile touched her lips...

She came out after changing into a yellow kurti with a white dupatta wrapped around her shoulder...sameer had changed in the room itself...he was getting lost in her and gazing her shamelessly...naina took her jwellery off slowly as she felt her face to be heated up...

"sameer..." she called his name...

"hmm.." he just hummed as he was busy in adoring her...

"ye..yeh kaha rakhu mai.." she asked him...holding her jwellery in her hand...

"vahi dressing table par rakh do.." he said...naina kept it and turned to look at him and then the bed...she was going to share bed with him...her husband?? She rubbed her fingers in nervousness....sameer was able to understand what she was tensed about...even he was nervous about this...

"tum voh side mai sona aur mai yaha..." he finally spoke...

"jii.." she noded her head and laid on her side of bed covering herself with the dupatta...sameer too laid on his side...both of them were not able to sleep...they glanced at some intervals...a sweet smile was on their lips...That's how the First Night of our Samaina was spent...

Hope you like it...do vote..comment and also do follow me❤