Reality🙄

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 67-REALITY

"After many nervous breakdowns and  nightmares Sameer Maheshwari has become concious,we will shift him to a private ward.." Doctor said and left..

Naina felt as if God has given her a second chance of life.She wiped her tears carelessly.Vishaka and Vivek were too there.Vishaka was not even able to walk properly.Vivek was supporting her as she was crying badly.Deepika was holding Naina's hand while Rohan stood silently next to them. They went in the ward where sameer looked at them Vishaka  hugged him tight and started crying her heart out.Vivek held her shoulder and nodded in way of no,he took her out of the room as she was not able to control her emotions in front of him.

"nainaa.." he called as she sat next to him holding his hand softly..

"nainaa I..I am sorry muje chodkar mat jao please..Ma..mai kabhi tumhe dukh nahi pohchaunga,I will always be for you,Naina muje chodkar mat jao please,S..samar kaha hai?" He asked her searching for their child.Naina,Deepika and Rohan looked at him being confused.

"jii Samar kon?" Naina asked him..

"Naina muje pata hai tum mujse gussa ho isliye aise bol rahi ho na jaan.." He said gripping her hand tight..

"jii??" Naina said not abke to understand what he was telling..

"bhai aapne Samar kon hai aur kya baat kar rahe ho aap.." Deepika asked him..

"Samar! mera aur Naina ka do saal ka beta ,kaha hai voh.." Sameer asked getting tensed.Naina's face flushed with tinge of pink..

"kya aap bhi humara konsa bacha hai,humari shaadi ko bas ek saal bhi nahi hua hai toh do saal ka bacha kaha se hoga.." she said blushing a bit while Deepika chuckeled a bit.Rohan somewhere understood what he was trying to say.

"bhai yeh apka nightmare toh nahi doctor ne kaha tha na bhabhi deepu ki bhai ko unconcious state mai nightmares ke vajah se nervous breakdown ho raha tha.." Rohan said making everyone understand while Sameer held his head which was banging badly in pain..

"nahi maine koi nightmare nahi dekha naina tum muje chodkar chali gayi thi na aur humara bacha Samr naina tum kaise bhul sakti ho usko.." Sameer said trying to make them understand..

"vaah hum yaha teen din se bhai ke liye tension mai the aur yeh yoh teen saal ki future planning kar rahe the.." Rohan said giggling but stopped as Sameer glared him..

"bhai hum lonavala trip par jaa rahe the tab humara accident hua tha,you were driving the car isliye you got badly injured,aap teen din tak behosh the bhai.." Deepika said to him bringing him back to the Reality...

****

Sameer was laying on his bed looking at the cieling thinking about the worst nightmare he saw.A lone tear flowed from his eyes thinking about it.He quickly wiped it as he heard the crick of door.Naina entered wiping her hands and then went to change into some comfortable clothes not before giving a loving smile seeing him.

"gussa ho?" She asked him cutely sitting next to him,he looked at her making a confused face..

"kyu gussa hounga mai?" He asked her..

"ki maine apko khichdi khilayi,sorry ab apka tabiyat kharab hai isliye bas aap mujse baat bhi nahi kar rahe ho.." She said cutely,Sameer just smilled at her cute talks and pulled her cheeks.She frowned at this move of his.

"bhuddu mai tumse gussa kyu rahunga aur reh bhi nahi sakta kyuki tum ho hi itni pyaari.." He said with a smile..

"suniye apne aisa konsa sapna dekha jisse aapki tabiyat itni kharab hogayi?" she asked him.His smile drained away from his face.

"naina voh chodo na sote hai der raat hogayi hai.." he said trying to end this topic but she was too stubborn to know about his nightmare.Sameer told her everything and she listened to him patiently.Sameer waited for her reaction.

"Naina maine jo kiya voh bohut hi galat kiya aur us Natasha ke saath toh koi chakkar nahi tha mera please kuch galat mat samajna.." Sameer said in fear of losing her..

"pehli baat us nachakdi ko mai apke paas ane nahi deti aur dusri baat agar aap mere saath aisa behave karte toh apke muh par ek zor ka mukka marti aur apki akal tikane par lagati,Naina Sameer Maheshwari hu mai aise hi asani se apko nahi chodti.."She said with a smile on her face..

"Naina I promise kabhi tumhe meri vajah se dhuki nahi hone dunga aur tumhe mujse dur bhi kabhi jane nahi dunga.." He said with a serene smile..

"even I promise kabhi apko chodkar nahi jaungi.." Naina said with a smile and hugged each other tightly..

"ohh shit phirse nahi yaar.." rohan mhrmered as he entered the room.Naina tried to unhug Sameer but he held her tight in his embrace..

"jii kya kar rahe ho aap?" she asked blushing badly against his ears as Sameer held her tight in his embrace..

"tu yaha kyu aya pata hai voh darwaza hai usse knock karna chahiye phir andar gusna chahiye.." sameer said suppressing his anger..

"toh apko nahi pata darwaza band karna chahiye jab aap apni biwi se pyaar karo.." Rohan reverted back with a teasing smile,Naina's face flushed crimson shade and hid her face in Sameer's chest..

"chal bata kyu aaya.." Sameer asked him,Rohan sat on the bed..

"bhai bhabhi bula rahe hai apko sab neeche,voh meri aur deepu ki engagement ki baat karne.." Rohan said scratching his head blushing a bit.

"tu sharmata bhi hai" Sameer teased him..

"bhai chalo aur haa bhabhi ka chehra toh ekdum tamatar jaisa hogaya hoga unhe todi der saas lene do.." Rohan said running from the room while Sameer giggled.His grip on Naina loosened and he looked at her red face and her shy smile.Naina looked at him who was smilling lovingly.She covered her face with her palms and hid herself in his embrace.Sameer smilled lovingly and held her in his arms.

1000 words yeahhh💃

Finally judaai is over! Apko jatka laga right??

Ab aise kaise humare pyaare sameer ka character kharab karti mai😅

Lekin lekin khushiyaan badmai manana listen to me Twists ab bhi baki hai! And you know what meko kal hi do do ideas aagaye jo apko pasand ayegi(I mean jo logo ko mere Twists ka asli matlab pasand hai unlogo ko acha lagega😜)

Chalo byee!!

Stay Safe!!