Embarrassed😳😵

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 16-EMBARRASSED

Naina and sameer ate their icecreams then came towards their car...sameer was holding two box of icecreams...naina was blabbering something..it had been three days of their marriage somewhere they were coming close to each other and becoming free and comfortable with each other...

"sachi meri patni se zyada tum deepu aur rohan ki bhabhi ho...ab rohan toh pehle khudega mujpar yeh icecream dekhkar..." sameer said giggling...she was about to open the door of car but sameer stopped her...and then he opened the door for her and gestured her to sit...naina just smilled seeing his sweet gesture as a gentlemen..

Sameer then sat on his driving seat and took out a CD...naina looked at him with a confused face...

"tumhe pata hai naina yeh CD na mere dil ke bohut kareeb hai...actually I just love my songs collection...and maine yeh CD kisi ko nahi sunayi tumahare alava..." he said with a wide smile...

"mere alava...lekin maine toh nahi sunni apki is CD ke songs.." she said making a cute face...

"buddhu aaj..abhi sunaunga na.." sameer said while naina made a understanding face...he put the CD in the music system and started driving....

Bheege hont tere.... pyaasa dil mera
Lage abrr sa..... haan mujhe tan tera Jamke barsa de mujhpar ghataayein
Tuhi meri pyaas... tu hi mera jaa
Kabhi mere saath koyi raat gujaar ....Tujhe subah tak main karu pyaar ha

Naina was looking out of the window when the song started her breath hitched...she looked at sameer with widened eyes...sameer too looked at her and pressed the button to stop but it changed into another song...

Raat baki baat baki
Hona hai jo ho jane do
Raat baki baat baki
Hona hai jo ho jane do
Socho na dekho to dekho
Aa jane ja mujhe pyaar se
Socho na dekho to dekho
Aa jane ja mujhe pyaar se

Naina was feeling uncomfortable...sameer was getting embarrased..yeh mera songs ka collection hai...mere dil ke kareeb...all his words started hitting back in his mind...What will naina think of him??
He looked at her who was bitting her lips...rubbing her fingers not looking at him shifting uncomfortably...he was pressing the off button but it was not stopping but changing into another song making him embarrassed more...

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain

Jaane kya bole mann dole sunke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan

Baahon ke darmiyaan do pyaar mil rahe hain

Naina's face was feeling to get heated...