Beach🏝

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 14-BEACH

Sameer was glancing at naina who was looking really cute with her angry pout...she had wrapped her hands in front of her chest so that he does not hold it...she was looking out of the car mumbling inaudibly something to herself....sameer stopped the car in middle of the road...

"mai bas abhi aaya Nainu.." he said excusing himself...

"k..kaha jaa rahe ho aap.." she stammered as it was too late and the roads were isolated and scary...

"bas abhi aaya...nature's call you know..."he said making the cutest face...she just nodded her head and he went out off the car...he called deepu going at a far distance from car from where he could see his naina but she could not...

"deepu...aaj kuch hua tha kya reception mai...naina itni gussa kyu hai mujse.."sameer asked her...

"gussa toh hogi na apne aisa kaam hi kiya hai...agar mai naina bhabhi ki jagah hoti na toh vahi jhooto se peeth deti apko.." deepu said in anger...

"are ab maine aise kya kiya hai yaar.." sameer asked her..

"aapki reception thi aap bhabhi ko chodkar us chipku soha ko attention kyu de rahe the..."deepu finally telling him the reason why naina was angry...

"voh bohut salo ke baad ayi thi and voh meri dost hai...ek minute naina jealous thi kya..."sameer asked deepika...

"ab hogi na...mujse baat karke time waste mat karo...bhabhi ko jakar manao.."deepu said cutting the phone..sameer composed himself as he was smilling like an idiot thinking that his wife was jealous as he was talking with soha...he sat in the car...but as  he heard naina's sobbing made his heart flinch...

"aa...aapne it..itna ti..me kyu lagaya..m..muje kitna d..dar lag raha tha apko pata hai...m..muje aise akele chodkar gaye...m..muje andere se b..bohut dar lagta hai ...." she was sobbing badly..sameer held her hand softly and with his other hand wiped her tears...

"aap itni choti baat par kyu roti ho nainu..acha sorry rona band karo na please..I promise kabhi bhi apko akela  chodkar nahi jaunga..." he said lovingly...

"pakka na.." she asked looking at him with her misty eyes...

"pakka wala promise.." he said with a smile...then he started driving the car holding her hand...then stopped in some unknown area...sa.eer took off his blazer and his shoes...naina looked at him with a confused face...sameer leaned towards her and was about to take off her heels when she stopped him...

"kya kar rahe ho aap...ma.mai khud nikal sakti hu.." she said quickly taking off her heels..

He got down the car and held her hand...she shivered by the blowing cool breeze...sameer wrapped his hand around her waist...

"hum yaha kyu aaye hai sameer..hum ghar chalte hai na...bohut tandi hai...mai nahi aarahi...aap pani mai mat jao  oh tanda hoga...sardi hojayegi aapko...sameer muje pehle se hi tandi lag rahi hai..aur mera gown bhi geela hojayega...muje nahi aana.." she was blabbering like a kid trying to wriggle oit but sameer had held her tightly...

"its fun naina...chalo.."sameer forcefully towarda the water as the wave of water was coming...she jumped and squealed like a kid when the cold water touched her legs making her feel her legs get numb...sameer giggled seeing her...even he was feeling cold but he just liked this feeling......naina looked at him and smilled mischievously...

"sameer.." she called him with her sweet sound...as he turned his face towards her she splashed the water on his face...his grip loosened on her...he was shocked but before he could do something she ran from there...her laughter echoed in the isolated beach...he chased her...she looked at him and showed him her tongur and giggled again...their laughter filled the atmosphere...naina tripped due to her long gown...she looked at sameer who was smirking...he sat next to her and carrassed her face...she shivered both by his touch and the freezing sand on which she was lying...

"sa..sameer..." she whispered closing her eyes as he kissed her cheeks...then eyes...he rubbed her cheeks with his thumb...

"bohut khoobsurat dikh rahi ho aap...aapna aise hi dress karna next friday..." he murmured against her ears...listening to his compliment her face seemed to be heated...

"next friday..kyu.." she asked with difficulty..

"voh kya hai na meri best friend Soha ne hume invite kiya hai..." he said..listening Soha's name her face flashed anger...she pushed him hardly and got up...and started leaving towards their car angrily...

"are ruko toh...are meri nainu...meri Jaan...biwijiii...are ruko toh yaar..." he started running towards her laughing...he held her hand but she jerked it...he pulled her towards him by her waist...

"chodiye muje ghar jaana hai aur hai aap na voh Soha ne jaha invite kiya hai na vaha akela janaa mai nahi aa rahi..." she said like a wild angry cat...

"are biwiji meri puri baat toh suno.." he said smilling but she looked otherside...

"muje kuch nahi sunna.." she said puffing her face with anger...How cute she is...sameer thought to himself..

"ab meri dost ki shaadi hai toh jaana padega na nainu.." he said smirking looking at her expressions...

"shaadii...matlab.." she asked swiftly...

"matlab ki next friday uski shaadi hai Aryan Malhotra se.." he said..naina felt embarrassed by her sudden outburst...

"I am sorry.." she muttered placing her head on his chest...sameer smilled softly and wrapped his hands around....

"mai toh sirf apka hu naina.." he said like a whisper near her ears ..she smilled a bit listening to him...but poor heart was fluttering with happiness..His mine...her heart cried in happiness...her face was touched by a hue of pink shade..she pushed him and ran towards the car not being able to bear her poor heart being torchured...

"are sambhalke.." sameer said to her ruffling his hairs with a smile and touching his heart which was beating badly...all thanks to his wife...His Naina...

How was this update??....apko acha laga kya??

Vote aur comment zarur karna❤