Talks❤

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 40-TALKS

Sameer gets up and sees his wifey clutching the pillow tightly,he felt jealous of that pillow and frowned.He just adored his loving wifey who was sleeping like a cute baby pouting her lips,he kept on gazing her lovingly.Then he went to bath.It was about 10 am naina was still sleeping,sameer had dressed in his formals ready to go to the office.He went towards naina and carrassed her hairs,she moved towards him in sleep.He leaned to kiss her forehead but stopped.

"agar maine kiss kiya toh meri biwi sahiba muje notch degi.." he thought and chuckeled at his own thoughts.He kissed his palm and placed it on her cheeks and left to the office...

********

"bhaiii,acha hua aap aagaye,bhabhi abhi tak neeche nahi aayi.." deepika said getting worried

"deepu tumhe room mai jakar check karna chahiye tha na,mummy kaha hai?" sameer said getting tense,he had come from the office at 3 pm for taking a file..

"mummy kabse tension mai hai,mummy kabse apke kamre ka darwaza bang kar rahi hai lekin bhabhi koi reply hi nahi de rahi hai.." deepika said,sameer rushed towards his room..

"nainaa,darwaza kholo..." sameer said banging the door...

"sameer naina darwaza kyu khol nahi rahi muje tension ho raha hai.." vishaka said holding his arm..

"aap tension mat lo mummy,ddeepuu voh extra key hai na rooms ka lao voh.." sameer said deepika ran to bring them...

As soon as sameer opened door sameer and vishaka ran inside the room.They saw naina hugging her knes curled up like a ball covered by the blanket.Vishaka touched her sweaty face softly..

"naina bacha kya hua,tum teek toh hona.." vishaka asked her..

"maa sa..sar du..sukh raha hai.." she said crying...

"nainu ma..mai doctor ki bulata hu.." sameer said but naina stopped him..

"nahi doctor nahi please,doctor ko mat bulana,muje doctor se dar lagta hai,voh injection denge muje please doctor ko mat bulana,maa please inhe boliye na.."naina said hugging vishaka..

"sameer mat bula doctor ko,mai khada banati hu sar dard kam hojayega,bacha tu pehle nahakar aa..."vishaka said to her she nodded her head...vishaka took some clothes from the cupboard and gave it to naina while she went to freshen up..

"sameer tu bachi ko pareshaan mat karna.." vishaka said..

"mai kyu pareshaan karunga mummy.." he asked her whining tone..

"mera matlab hai ab koi jagda mat karna.."vishaka said,deepu came with a plate of food and gave it to vishaka.Vishaka made a khada and fed naina with her hands as soon as she came freshening up,and left leaving her to rest..

Sameer sat next to her and slowly pressed her forehead to sooth her pain,naina moved towards him and kept her head on his lap.Sameer smilled at her gesture and carrassed her hairs making her sleep instantly.It was about two hours naina was sleeping when vishaka came in the room seeing sameer and naina in that position she just smilled.

"sameer ek minute baat karni hai muje tumse...." vishaka said,sameer who was unaware of his mom's presence blushed at first,he slowly made naina's head shift from his lap to the pillow.Naina moaned lowly in irritation as she wanted him to be close to her,sameer stood up but felt a tug.He turned to see his naina clutching his blazer tightly in her fist,sameer just smilled and took off his blazer,She held it tight close to her..

"mummy kya hua.." sameer asked her...

"mai puchne aayi ki naina teek toh haina,maine belaji se baat kiya voh keh rahi thi ki naina ko migrane ka problem hai,sar ka dard kam hojayega yeh dawai dene bola hai unhone,naina jaise hi ute use yeh de dena,naina ka khyaal rakh agar tujse na ho toh aaj naina ke saath mai rehti hu puri raat.." vishaka said to him..

"nahii! Mera matlab hai ki mai hu na naina ke saath,mai saath mai hu uske phir kya problem hogi,mai raat ko usse kahi bahar le jata hu toda mood bhi change hoga uska.." sameer said..

"acha koi baat nahi,kuch bhi kehna ho toh mujse kehna teek hai.." vishaka said and left..

******

"are tum chalo toh sahi.." sameer said pulling naina..

"sameer muje aaj kahi nahi jaana please.." naina said being cranky

"mai tumhe utakar le jaunga nainu,bahar gardern mai hi toh ja rahe hai chalo.." sameer said but then stopped and took a shawl from the cupboard and covered her with it,naina smilled seeing his concern.

Naina and sameer were sitting in the swing as the cool breeze was making the weather pleasant,talking lovingly about various things.Naina unknowingly slept while talking due to the sleeping pills effect.Sameer smilled seeing her and picked her in his arms and took her to the room.

"bhaii.." rohan called not in loud tone as he entered the room,sameer gestured him to wait as he covered naina with a duvet..

"bol kya hua?" he asked rohan..

"bhai kal bhabhi ke family members bhi ayenge na.." rohan asked sameer..

"seedha seedha puch na chote preeti ayegi ki nahi.." sameer said smirking...

"apko pata hai toh bata do na bhaii.."rohan said scratching his head in shyness..

"aa rahi hai voh.." sameer said patting his shoulders,while rohan smilled widely..

kanhaislove hope you like this part😊

Boring toh nahi tha na?😌

Next part is full of drama kyuki Villian ki Entry hone wali hai!