Shopping😘

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 10-SHOPPING

Next day taking leave of chachiji and chachaji sameer and naina finally came to Maheshwari mansion...everybody greeted naina happily...sameer just smilled seeing his family love for his wife...

"meri bachi...tere is bhudhu pati ko kuch akal nahi hai..." vishaka said hugging...

"mom mai naina ka pati ke saath apka beta bhi hu na..." sameer said whining...he was getting frustrated as his mother had started calling him Naina Ka Pati nowadays...

"meri beti ka pati hi hai tu...because I love my daughter more than my son.." vishaka said...naina smilled while rohan vivek and nanu were laughing...sameer made a bad face...

"bhabhi...." a voice came..naina shivered at the intensity of voice...in no time deepika hugged her bhabhi tightly...

"bhabhi ko saas lene to de..." rohan said...deepika unhugged her quickly...naina looked at her as she had no idea who she was..

"ohh sorry...bhabhi mai Deepika aap muje deepu bhi bula sakte ho... Mai sameer bhai ki choti behen hu..."she introduced herself...

"haa bhabhi mujse bhi choti hai and bohut ladaku hai yeh...choti choti chizo par jagadthi hai yeh.." rohan said making a face to deepu..she reverted back with a face to him...

"pyaari hai...aur bohut khoobsurat bhi.." naina said with a smile...

"dekha bhabhi meri side mai hai.." deepu said...

"bhabhi aap iske party mai kyu gaye.." rohan asked naina...

"are bacho tum dono ki bhabhi hai naina...ab chalo pehle naina ko ghar ke andar toh aane do.." nanu said...

"sameer naina kal tum dono ka reception hai yaad hai na.." vivek asked them to which they nodded their head...

"bhai apko hume shopping par le jaana padega.." deepu said with excitement...

"jo hukum apka deepu.." sameer said dramatically...deepu hugged him tightly...

"you are the best bhai...reception mai western wear theme hai...bhai will wear suit and bhabhi will wear gown.." deepu said deciding the dress code..everybody agreed to it...

It was evening everybody was ready to go for shopping...sameer had come early from office...he went to his room to freshen up...as he entered his room the sounds of bangles welcomed him...a smile crept on his face...he looked at his wife who was adjusting her saree humming a song...

"beautiful.." he murmered and took steps towards her backhugging her...breath stuck in her throat feling him soo close...he kissedher earlobe making her shiver...her face was touched with tinge of pink shade of shyness...sameer was lost oogling over his naina who was looking awesome in navy blue saree..

"bhabhiii.." deepu and rohan came in their room without knocking...sameer and naina quickly moved away from each other...

"you should knock the door rohan and deepu..aise hi kisi ke room mai andar todi na aate hai..." sameer said..

"even you should close the door bhai when you are romancing.." deepu reverted back narrowing her eyes...

"bhai bhabhi mummy bula rahi hai...chalo jaldi se.." rohan said...deepu held naina's hand and took her with her downstairs...

"naina ko kyu le jaa rahi ho.." sameer asked her...

"meri bhabhi hai...and aap mere bhabhi ko niharte hue rahenge toh puri zindagi chali jayegi...we have to go to shopping today itself.." deepu said smilling sheepishly...naina smilled with shyness...sameer too ruffeled his hairs and went to freshen up quickly...

In shopping mall...

"bhabhi aapne abhi tak kuch select nahi kiya..." deepu aaid with a cute face...till then the boys came there as they had shopped their clothes...

"girls will be girls humari shopping ho bhi gayi lekin inki nahi hui.." rohan said with smile...but when deepu glared him he stopped laughing...sameer looked at naina who seemed to be tensed...

"deepu...rohan tum dono foodcourt mai jao..." sameer said...and they left..sameer sat next to naina and held her hand...she just looked at him...

"show some beautiful gowns for my wife.." sameer said to the shopkeeper...naina pulled his arm..

"jii its so expensive...muje nahi chahiye..." naina said to him lowly..

"shh...ab itna kamata hu apni family ke liye hi na...you are my wife naina...tum mere life mai kisi bhi chiz se zyada important ho...don't see the prize of anything..tumhe jo dress pasand aye just tell me.." he said lovingly..naina just smilled but she was still reluctant...sameer chose a beautiful gown for her...he payed bills and then they went to the food court...

Hope so this part was not boring...plss do vote and comment❤