Injection😣

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 62- INJECTION

Samar was trying to catch a butterfly.He was unknown to his surroundings when a car stopped near him suddenly.A man ran towards the Samar to check if he was fine as the car was just going to hit him.

"bache aise rasta par kya kar rahe ho tum kahi lagi toh nahi.." he asked Samar concerenely..

"flyy.." Samar said squealing in happiness and then saw the man who was talking to him,he gave a toothy smile to him..

"rohan chachuuu.." he said in happiness hugging him tight,while Roham was shocked how could any child whom he has never met know him by his name.Sameer got down from the car as Rohan was taking a long time.Samar ran towards him and hugged him by his legs..

"papa..." he sais in his babyish voice,Sameer and Rohan exchanged galnces getting shocked beforeRohan and Sameer could ask anything to Samar a lady came there..

"I am really sorry, bacha tumhari mummy aagayi hai chalo she is waiting for you.." The lady said picking him..

"wait,ek minute bache tumhara naam kya hai ?" Sameer asked just staring at the child..

"Samar.." he replied babyishly,Sameer touched his face softly and a smile crept on his face.His heart fluttered with happiness seeing him even though he did not knew the fact that Samar was his son.

**
Naina hugged her child as the lady brought him and checked if he was fine.

"kaha chale gaye the aap?" she asked worriedly..

"flyyy.." he replied babyishly,lady made a confused face but Naina understood what he was trying to say..

"aise nahi karte bacha,agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh? Mam ko bhi apne pareshaan kiya na sorry kaho unhe.." Naina said to which samar turned towards the lady and said sorry to which she smilled..

Naina picked him up in her arms and went to the house.Today was the vaccination day of Samar and she knew how badly he would cry.She took him to the hospital seeing the place he started sobbing amd hid himself in her embrace.

"bacha please don't cry.." she said rubbing his back.She had already taken the appointment so she went in the doctor's room.The doctor smilled seeing Samar and took him from Naina's hold who was not leaving his mother.Naina held him and covered his face so that he does not see the needle.He starts crying badly as the doctor injected him.Naina closes her eyes as she could not see him crying like that.

"I have written some medicines,its common thing Naina bache rote hai injection dene ke samay and sometime they even have fever after getting injected." the doctor said her to which she bobbed her head in way of yes,paying the fees in the reception counter she went towards a nearby medical.Samar had rested his head on her neck still sobbing while Naina was telling sweet things to him.

"mera baby chocolate khayega?" she asked him wiping his tears but he was just snuggeled into her embrace.Naina took the medicines and many chocolates for Samar.

"Nainaa.." Sameer said as he saw her in the market.He got down the car and ran towards her ,a truck was going to hit him,luckily Rohan pulled him..

"bhai!!" he screamed in horror..

"Rohan Naina,Meri Naina yaha maine dekha.." he was just mumbling..

"bhai relax,hum dund lenge bhabhi ko aap shant hojaiye.." Rohan said giving him water to drink..

"Naina hi thi voh maine dekha usse,Rohan mai sach keh raha hu,maine meri naina ko hi dekha.." he was behaving as a mad man..

"bhai hum bhabhi ko dund lenge.." Rohan could only tell consoling him..

**

"mumma.." Samar murmered lowly as she fed him food..

"hmm bolo.." Naina replied with a smile..

"muje aur nahi khana.." he said weakly.Naina knew that he would be crancy the whole day so she did not force him.She washed his mouth and then took him to the room giving him the medicines which he ate without any tantrums.He laid on Naina's lap while rubbed his little tummy.

"mumma maine na aaj chachu aur papa se baat ki.." he murmered as he remembered that he had met sameer and rohan.Naina looked at him in shock..

" aaap kab mile unse aur kaha mike voh.." she asked him getting tensed..

" voh mai jab flyy ko pakad raha tha tab,pata nahi chachu came and asked me ki muje kahi laga nahi aur papa bhi car se bahar aaye tab dekha maine,maine unse baat bhi ki.." Samar said lowly..

"kya baat ki apne?" She asked him..

"papa asked me my name and then neeta mam muje vaha se le gayi.." he said and snuggled into her waist as he was sleepy.Naina held her baby close to herself as she did not wanted to loose him.

Few words for a chotusa part of Sameer and Samar.

Ab Samar aur Naina bhi important hai na so this part was mostly full of baby and mom bond.

Kya bolte ho public mila de Samaina ko??(Milan yani confrontations😜)

Mafi toh itne jaldi nahi milegi so aap hi samaj lo milan mai kya hoga🤷🤷

Stay Safe!!