The End❔

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 66-THE END?

Sameer was waiting for Naina eagerly.Seeing her step down the rickshaw he smilled widely.Naina held her baby safely who was mumbling something in sleep.Sameer ran towards her and held her hand.

Pyaar ke sang haseen aur khushali bhara jeevan bita rahi thi
Unke sang jaise sab accha sa lagta tha
Unki voh shararati baatein, unka pyaar karne ka dhang
Mera chehra laal rehta tha hamesha
Chadha rehta unka rang
Unki voh muskaan
Dil ko alag sukoon deti thi
Unka voh khila chehera
Zindagi trupt hone ka ehsaas dilati thi

"Naina muje pata tha tum muje maaf kardogi pakka.." He said happily,Naina slowly slipped her hand from his hold and looked at him.

"andar chale,muje bohut zaruri baat karni hai apse.." Naina said sternely with a blank face,to which Sameer agreed and went in the house.Naina bit her innerwalls of her mouth as she entered the house.All the happy moments spent in this house flashed in her mind.Their second honeymoon,lovely moments they had spent,their first night every single moment they had spent together.She sighed and looked at her child and then at Sameer.Naina made Samar sit on a sofa which was near them.She took something out from her bag.

Unka sparsh, unki chuan
Mere adhoorepan ko mitati thi
Unka mujhe apni baahon mein lena
Saare dard aur mushkilen aasaan kar deti thi
Unke kandhe pe sar rakhne se
Saari duniya ki shaanti mil jaati thi
Unki bachhon jaisi harkatein bhi
Dil lubha deti thi

Pyaar aur bharose se bhara
Aisa sambandh tha humara
Phir kyun mehez ek shak ne
Ujaad diya sab kuch aur tod diya dil mera?

"haath age kijiye.." she said sternely,Sameer looked at her unable to understand why she was asking him to forward his hand.Naina held his palm and placed something on his palm making him go numb for seconds.She had given him their engagement ring and her nuptial chain to him.