Invitation😧

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 85-INVITATION

Naina was sweating badly.She glanced at Sameer who was sleeping peacefully holding by by her waist.She touched his face softly to make herself believe his presence.

"yeh kaise sapne aa rahe hai muje,pehle kabhi nahi aate the.." She mumbeled against her breath.She wriggled out of his hold and went towards the table.She drank some water to slow down her rapidly beating heart.

"nainu.." She heard sameer's faint voice calling her.Naina went towards him and laid next to him resting her head on his chest.

"kya hua?" He asked her in his sleepy voice.

"kuch nahi.." She replied lowly..

**

Few days passed Naina's wounds healed.Sameer and Naina got busy with preparations of wedding.Mamiji continued back bitching about Naina to Vishaka.Vishaka tried shrugging off whatever she said bit somewhere thought deply about what Mamiji used to say.Nanu used to help Sameer and Naina while they did preparations.Vivek and Rohan handeled the office as Sameer was too busy with all this.

Sameer was listing the names of people whom they had to send invitation.The whole Maheshwaris were present.Deepika was sitting next to Naina.

"bhabhi apse baat karni hai.." She said in low tone so that it was only audible to Naina.

"hmm bolo deepu.." Naina said softly..

"abhi nahi badmai batati hu apko.." Deepika said to which Naina agreed.

"aur kisi ka naam add nahi karna hai na?" Sameer asked to Vivek,Vishaka and Nanu to which they nodded theor head in way of no.

"jii suniye,aap Anil ka naam likh dijiyega.." Naina said to which he just smilled and wrote his name in the list.

"by god sharam naam ki chiz hai ki nahi tujmai,konse ladke ko invitation de rahi hai tu voh bhi bina koi sharam ke apne pati ko bol rahi hai tu.." Mamiji said widening her eyes..

"jii voh office ka dost hai mera usne madat ki thi meri vaha.." Naina said lowly..

"muje pata hai Anil kon hai,usne Naina ki bohut madat ki hai aur muje koi problem nahi hai agar naina koi ladke ko apna dost banaye.." Sameer said defending her..

"sar par chada rakha hai tune sonu is ladki ko.." Mamiji taunted giving dirty looks to Naina.

"Agar deepu,rohan aur sameer ke dosto ko bula sakte hai toh naina ke dosto ko bulane mai kya takleef.Ek ladka ladki dost ho sakte hai aur mai Anil ko janta hu aur mila bhi hu." Nanu spoke in defence of Naina making mamiji shut her mouth.

**

"bhabhi voh muje apki belp chahiye tha.." Deepika said to Naina..

"haa bolo na deepu,kuch parehani vali baat hai kya tumne muje vaha gardern mai kyu laya hai?" Naina asked her sweetly..

"bhabhi voh aaj na sahil ne muje pehli baar I love you bola tha,isliye hum dono aaj milna chahte hai lekin bohut der hojayegi I guess 1-2 baj jayenge,mai akele bahar jaungi toh problem ho jayega,aap please muje accompany karoge,mai rohan ko nahi bula sakti kyuki voh muje chidakar pura pareshaan karega aur bhai se bolne mai dar lag raha hai,please bhabhi aap mere saath aogi.." Deepika pleaded her.

"Lekin mai inhe jhoot nahi bol sakti.." Naina spoke in delima..

"bhabhi please bas kuch minute ke liye,please bhabhi.." Deepika requested her to which she agreed finally.

"thank you bhabhi,aap best ho.." Deepika squealed hugging her tight to which Naina smilled.

"bada pyaar hai nanan aur bhabhi mai,naina huh! Bechari ab madat karne se khud hi phas jayegi bechari.."Mamiji said as she had overheard the conversation of Deepika and Naina secretly.

**

Sameer was pressing his forhead as he was working on laptop.Naina who had just entered went towards him.

"kya hua apko?" She asked him touching his forehead.

"nainu sar dard kar raha hai.." He said in a dull voice.Naina took his laptop not listening to him as he tried to stop her.She took a balm and sat on bed.Gestured him to lay on her lap.He made a confused face but she forcefully made him lay his head on her lap.

"kyu karte ho aap itna kaam,maine pehle bhi kaha hai ki laptop aur mobile par zyada kaam mat kiya karo lekin sunna hi nahi hai mera..." She said grumpily applying balm on his forehead and pressing gently making him feel relieved of pain.

"jaan kaam hote hai,dad aur rohan sab kaam sambhal rahe hai lekin muje bhi check karna padta hai na.." He mumbeled.Naina kept pressing his forehead for sometime gently while he slept unknowingly.She looked at her phone which beeped.It was Deepika's message asking her to come downstairs.Naina made Sameer lay on bed and covered him with blanket.Switching off the lights she went downstairs taking her dupatta from the chair.

Hope you like this part.

Clearing one thing Deepika does not know anything about Mamiji's plan.

Any suggestions?

Stay safe guys!