Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se♥️😘

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 12-EK AJNABEE HASEENA SE

Sameer looked at deepu andhis wifey coming...naina was not looking at him in shyness...she had clutched her long gown and was about to sit in backseat along with deepika but she pushed her to sit in passenger's seat...sa.eer was staring her but then he soon turned his attention towards driving...naina looked at him but seeing his straight face she got self concerened...

"mai achi nahi dhik rahi hu kya...mere baal toh teek hai na...unhe heart attack kyu nahi aaya...naina kya soch rahi hai tu...pagali...sameer ko kuch hoga toh I can't live alive...pakka mai is dress mai achi nahi dhik rahi hu.." she said to herself in her mind rubbing her fingers nervously...in between her thought process she did not realise they had reached mansion..deepu ran inside the house...

Sameer leaned close to naina...naina's breath hitched feeling him soo close...she closed her eyes feeling him soo close to her...his hot breath was fanning against her lips...naina's heart beat was rising each second while her face had become fully red...she opened her eyes as she felt him not close to her suddenly...she looked at him who was smirking mischievously...naina blushed at her not so masum thoughts...

"bohut khoobsurat dikh rahi ho meri nainu.." he said taking her hand and kissing it gently...naina smilled with shyness...

"aap bhi handsome dikh rahe ho.." she said slowly...

"thank you nainu..." he said lovingly...her eyes fluttered when he called her nainu...sameer smilled seeing his shy wifey...

Samaina's Attire♥️

Naina and sameer came to the hall were reception was held

Naina and sameer came to the hall were reception was held...the maheshwari family had reached the hall by one car while our couple had come in other one...there were lots of reporters...but the guards stopped them...sameer got down the car and opened the door of naina's side...

"sameer m..muje dar lag raha hai.." she said as she had never faced camera and reporters..

"mai hu na naina...come.." he said her softly..assuring her that he was with her...she slowly got down the car...

"daro mat jaan..mai hu tumhare saath..."he said kissing her forehead...naina smilled a bit...she had held his arms tightly...sameer saw her being scared as all this was new for her he snaked his hand around her waist pulling her towards him...she looked at him gasping but then blushed...he walked along with her inside the hall as the guards stopped the reporters...

Everybody's eyes were struck on the beautiful couple...deepika and rohan came on the stage...

"good evening dear guests...so aaj hum yaha meri pyaari naina bhabhi and mere sameer bhai ke reception ke liye gather hue hai...I hope so you would enjoy this evening and your mood will be lifted with joy meeting the most beautiful newly wed couple..." rohan said with his cheerful voice...

"and yeh evening ko aur bhi khaas banane I would request sameer bhai bhabhi ke liye ek gaana gaye...plss bhai don't deny your little sister...atleast for bhabhi ek romantic song..." deepu requested sameer...

"jii aap gana bhi gate hai.." naina asked sameer whispering...sameer just smilled in response and kissed her forehead making her feel shy instantly...

"Thus is for you naina..." sameer said looking at her...all the lights were dimmed and the spotlights was on naina and sameer...

Ek Ajnabi Hasina Se.....Yun Mulaaqat Ho Gayi...
Ek Ajnabi Hasina Se....Yun Mulaaqat Ho Gayi

Sameer comes towards naina and kneels down infront of naina and takes her hand in his softly and sings the next lines looking into her eyes lovingly....

Phir Kya Hua Yeh Na Puchho....Kuch Aisi Baat Ho Gayi...Ek ajnabee haseena se....Yun mulakat ho gayi...

Sameer kissed her hand and stood while she was just looking into his eyes lovingly....

Wo Achanak Aa Gayi....Yun Nazar Ke Saamne
Jaise Nikal Aaya.....Ghata Se Chaand

Sameer twirled her while he was singing....everybody were adoring such beautiful couple...a couple made in heaven...

Chehre Pe Zulfen.....Bikhri Hui Thi

Din Mein Raat.....Ho Gayi

Ek Ajnabi Hasina Se....Yun mulakat ho gayi...

Sameer held her by her waist...naina smilled a bit while she was lost looking at her handsome husband....drowning in his melodious voice...

Mai akela tha magar....Ban gai wo hamsafar......Wo mere sath ho gayi

Ek Ajnabi Hasina Se.....Yun mulakaat ho gayi
Phir kya hua ye na pucho......Kuch aisi baat ho gayi..

He completed the song...they both were lost in each other....their eyelock was broken by applause....naina smilled shyly as they were so close in front of their family...sameer leaned kissing her forehead lovingly....naina's face was flushed with tinge of pink hue...she rested her head on his shoulder...the only place were she felt secure...peace...the place where she could hide herself...sameer wrapped his arms around her hidding her from the outside world in his embrace....