Fifty five

"Guys...he's here." Someone said, their voice radiating through the great hall silencing everyone.

You followed George and luna out to the courtyard slowly as all the death eaters approached opposite, your farther stood tall and proud next to the malfoys.

You stood on the highest step, George one below and luna a few meters behind you. The time really had come, the end of the wizarding world as everyone knew it.

As you stood staring out at the creature people called voldermort you felt a cold hand slip into yours, the familiar feeling of a ring pressing against your palm. Draco malfoy. He stood next to you, his eyes glazed over his face sad as he stared out across the ground to his parents.

"Harry Potter. Is dead!" Voldermort laughed, his hideous laugh sent shivers down everyone's spine as he began to rant about how people should join his side.

"Draco honey. Come here " His mother called across the courtyard. Your hand tightinging around his as you watched his face fill with sadness.

"Draco...don't." You whispered. Everyone's eyes on you, as harry layed dead in hagrid arms.

"Draco." His dad called.

"Y/n." Your father said as well.

"Draco don't. I love you...we can do this...together. You will always have me..." Your voice breaking after every word as you felt dracos hand slip from yours. You watched as he put a small object in the palm of your hand squeezing it shut. A single tear fell from his eye as he stepped down the stairs.

"I'm sorry. I love you Mrs malfoy ." He mouthed as he began to walk towards the dark lord. Your eyes cloudy as you opened your hand to see his ring placed in your palm. You let out a cry that was muffled by your other hand.

"Y/n..." Your farther repeated. You looked around to see hermione and Ron's sad eyes staring at you, luna just inches behind you. You could hear her breathing. You stood taller than you had ever done before not backing down. You watched as draco continued on over to his mother. Your heart shattering into a million peices.

"No." You said loud enough to be heard.

"No?" Your farther shouted back.

"No. I'm...not leaving."

Dracos eyes avoided yours as if his life depended on it. You let out a small cry this time it wasn't muffled and everyone could hear it. You watched as malfoy left you, he had left you alone. Defensless, the man you thought loved you walking away as if it was an easy option.

You stood feet glued to the ground. You made it clear you werent joining them. You were saved quickly by Harry rolling out of hagrids arms. You sighed with relief as the battle quickly started back up again. You saw draco bring dragged away by his mother. You wanted to run after him but a hand stopped you.

George stood by your side, his face completely numb. He'd just lost his brother and he wasn't about to lose you. He slipped his hand into yours before pulling you back into the castle.