Eight

(Warning- Contains underage drinking and strong language)

You searched for a while but hermione must have already left. By the time you stopped searching you realised the champions were about to do their first dance.

You picked up the bottom of your dress and ran down the stairs, carefully but quickly. Your heels clicked loudly.

As you reached the top of the stairs outside the great hall, you took a minute to stop and breathe. You released your dress, patting it down. Your hair still in tact. You decided to go with no makeup because if you cried that would be embarrassing. Not that you were planning on crying but you knew how badly the twins sometimes made you laugh.

Once you'd sorted yourself out you looked down at the group of students standing with their dates waiting to enter the hall. They all stared up at you in awe making you a little uncomfortable. You spotting cedric in his suit looking beautiful as ever. He gave you a small thumbs up before entering for his first dance. You smiled shyly, you couldn't seem to move. This whole situation was out of your comfort zone.

"My lady." A voice said from the bottom of the stairs. You noticed malfoy hadn't gone in with the rest of the students. Instead he stood gaping up at you. His little suit tightly hugging his body. Your heart skipped a beat for a minute.

You watched as draco began to climb the stairs up to you. He stopped a few from the top extending his arm out. You linked yours with his as you stepped down to his level.

"You look...." He began.

"Hot as fuck." You said quickly. The compliment was more about him then you but it didn't come out that way.

"I was going to say beautiful but hot will do." Draco smiled childishly before guiding you down the stairs.

"Not afraid to be seen with me tonight?" You laughed as you walked towards the hall. Draco didn't reply, he simply just lead you to the dance floor. People watched you two, making a path as you went. You hadn't noticed the wide eyed students like before, you were completely engulfed in draco and his eyes that sparked under the fake moon light.

He began to dance with you. You caught cedric smiling ear to ear at you. His dancing lesson really came in handy. Once everyone else gathered back on the dance floor, you began to realise how weird it was draco was dancing with you, especially infront of all these people.

Malfoy picked you up spinning you, in time with everyone else. The butterflies in your stomach struggling to keep up. You caught harry staring at you just like everyone else, his face was a picture you could definitely use to embarrass him.

After a while draco left to go get drinks. He told you something about adding alcohol and you didn't protest. Getting drunk with draco would be fun.

While you waited you walked over to harry and Ron, they looked depressed as hell. Their dates just as sad.

"Hey Fred, George!" You called.

"Yes our Queen." They both said bowing.

"May I add that you look stunning tonight." Fred said pinching you. You laughed shoving him back.

"Can you two please dance with these lovely ladies. As your brother and his best friend are being very rude." You watched the two set of twins run off to the dance floor. Harry and Ron didn't even realise you sent their dates off with other people.

"Wow you guys suck at parties. " You said sitting down between the two of them.

"For someone who wasn't coming you sure did go full out." Harry replied.

"Thanks. Hermione helped. I do feel rather confident." You said smiling.

"He wasn't talking about your looks y/n" Ron snapped.

"Oh"

"malfoy really?" Harry said angrily.

"Woah you have no right judging who I came here with Potter!" You shouted over the music standing up.

"Well at least I didn't come with a total prick. Did you forget he's syltherin. They can't be trusted." Harry said. Ron laughed agreeing.

"Jesus Christ you two. Get the sticks out your ass. " You said throwing some food at them both before leaving the great hall. You grabbed malfoy on your way.

"Woah woah, where are we going?!" He said stumbling as you dragged him outside to the courtyard.

"Away from them." You said pointing back.

You proceeded to sit down on a small concrete bench outside. It was cold but not as cold as one would think for Christmas eve. Even though you didn't shiver, malfoy still proceeded to remove his suit jacket, wrapping it around you.

"You sure do like giving me your clothes" You said laughing. Malfoy passed you a bottle of a weird liquid you hadn't seen before. You took a sniff and instantly knew this was the alcohol he was talking about. You gulped a large amount down.

"Woah!" Malfoy said taking it away from you. "Save some for me depressed girl." He said nudging you."And I'm always willing to make sure you're warm. Dont need you dying on my watch." He said smiling.

"Yeah yeah" You replied. "Complete idiots they are." You added."Complete idiots."

"Who?" Draco said taking a sip before passing you the bottle.

"Potter. Weasly." You said inbetween gulps.

"Yeah well what's new there. What they done this time?."

"Judge me for coming here with you. Should know better you're a syltherin. "

"Boys never know when to shut up." Draco added. You laughed. The alcohol was quick to kick in, luckily it didn't make you feel tipsy. It actually made you feel on cloud nine.

Draco stood up taking you with him.

"Come on, let's dance" He said.

"I'm not going back in there." You said.

"No, out here."

"What...there's no music, dee."

"Imagination, Princess." Draco laughed before grabbing your waist.

He began to dance with you. One two three one two three you counted in your head. Draco spun you around a couple times, the feeling made you want to throw up but you pushed through. The feeling of being in his arms made you feel safe. You stared at draco while he continued to dance with you around the courtyard. He quickly dipped you down, his head inches from yours. And just like that your lips were on his. Some would blame the alcohol, Harry definitely would, but you knew you were sober enough to make this decision on your own. Draco continued to kiss you passionatly until you both heard a click and then a flash.

The school photographer stood at the entrance of the courtyard taking a picture of draco and you dancing together. You quickly pulled yourself up as draco let go laughing. Before you could think you ran towards a bush near by throwing up everything you ate today.

Draco approached but you pushed him away as you continued to throw up.

"Stop being stubborn." He said smacking your hand away. You couldn't resist him any longer and let him approach. He began to rub your back with one hand and with the over he pulled the lose stands of hair away from your face.

How embarrassing. You thought before everything went black.