Fourty eight

As the new school year approached you began to think what would happen for you and draco. It was unlikely both of you could stay at home all year hiding out in his bedroom, even though you secretly wished that was an option. It was the Sunday before school that your father proposed an idea. As snape would be headteacher it would be a great idea to send you back, work from the inside out.

Draco had protested this greatly, he couldn't understand why you'd even agree to it. Agree to being away from him. The truth was you didn't, you didn't want to go back and you didn't want to leave him but if anything was going to turn out okay you needed to fix what was wrong.

"Draco stop." You sighed as he followed you through his house towards the kitchen.

"No I won't stop. You can't go back." He argued. You stood staring out the large kitchen window as you began to pour yourself a coffe offering Draco one who simply shook his head in anger.

"Look, I don't want to go back anymore than you want me to, but nothing useful is being done here."

"But I'm here."

"I know and I love spending time with you, however if I spend one more day beating you at chess I think I might just jump off the roof."

"Ouch" he pouted as you sipped the warm coffee.

"Don't be such a baby, I'll be home for Christmas. And snape will be there."

"Home?" He smiled

"God boys and their mood swings." You replied laughing causally.

"I still don't understand how you're so calm about this. You're usually ripping your dad apart." He said as he took a seat on top of the counter you stood next to. He had a point, you yourself still didn't quite understand why you were so okay with this.

"I don't know, I think it's the fact I can warn my friends of the troubles they might face."you answered honestly.

"What's makes you think they'll still want to be your friend?"

"They probably don't, I killed their headteacher but Harry let me, he was willing to let me leave with him... so maybe things won't be so bad. Valeria let us pass remember?" He nodded along with you as you continued to list off theories about how people would feel towards you. "If everything goes to shit I'm sure pansy and Blaine won't let me down."

"I don't trust blaise."

"Oh god what's up your ass now Draco?"

"He's a boy. And you're... well you're stunning." You rolled your eyes playfully at him as he twisted his face In jealousy.

As the last night with Draco pulled closer to an end you stood by the side of his bed, your trunk half packed in front of you. It was a sad thing to pack away everything you'd made at home here in his bedroom, from the small candle you'd light at night on his bed stand to the closest full of your own clothes. You watched as Draco hopelessly folded a few of your robes, his hands slipping every once in a while. You giggled as he cursed at the clothing in his hand.

"Why won't this fucking fold!" He shouted in anger as you watched amused across the room.

"Try saying please?" You replied placing a photo of you and Draco reading on his window into your trunk safely.

"Ha. Ha." He sighed.

"Here, give it to me." You finally said walking round to him, he nodded not hesitating before passing you the pile of robes that were screwed up into ball. "Good god boy, what have you done." He laughed as you sat down on his familiar leather sofa folding the uniform neatly.

"See what am I going to do without you for months?"

"I'm sure you'll survive big boy."

"I'm not sure about that."

"Well I guess you'll just have to write to me and I'll explain how to get out of any mess you're in." You replied sarcastically. Malfoy closed his cupboard doors dramatically before striding over to you. "Don't you even da-" you began but before you could even finish your sentence Draco had picked you up, he threw you over his shoulder just like blaise did once. Your face turned into his back as you kicked him from the front.

"Put me down!" You shouted at him.

"What's that? " he asked before spinning you around so fast you thought you might of thrown up.

"Malfoy! I swear to god!"

"I'm sorry but you should really speak up!" He called back before dropping you to your feet however before you could gain balance again Draco had dipped you down just like he did the first time you kissed him.

"Quite romantic tonight aren't we." You laughed, your face inches from his.

"Just creating memories." He replied. "Don't want you to forget me." He whispered.

"I wish I could. Pff my clothes would have a better chance of survival." Your voice full of sarcasm as Draco dropped you to the floor, you called out in pain before climbing to your feet. "Jerk."

"Oh yeah really?" You both let out a deep laugh as Malloy began to chase you around his bedroom trying to tickle you. "I'm going to get you princess"

"Yeah okay Dee good luck."

An
This chapter is short and kind of a weird one . It was in my drafts and I wanted to fill space because big things are coming ;)

I say that a lot don't I. Well I mean it. I'm slow at writing please forgive me.