Nine

You woke up what you presumed to be the next morning. Your head was spinning, half your body was dangling off the side of the bed. You noticed you still had your dress on however your hair wasn't up. You touched your head where it hurt and your hair was damp. As your eyes adjusted to the lighting you noticed the room was green and not red. You were in the syltherin dorms.

Next to you on another bed layed draco, his eyes wide open staring at the ceiling. You moaned slightly which caught his attention. He jumped out of bed coming over to you. He had changed into a white shirt that hung off his body and some sweat pants.

"You're awake then." He smiled at you.

"Mmm" You grunted.

" Have you never had alcohol before princess? You didn't even have half a bottle" Draco laughed sitting at the end of your- his bed.

"It was all that spinning." You joked kicking him gently. Your body ached too much to kick him harder.

"Wel merry Christmas y/l/n" He smiled.

"Merry Christmas dee...wait why are you here on Christmas?!" You said sitting up a little too fast.

"I didn't feel like going home this year. And I knew you weren't either. Actually I got you a gift. " Malfoy moved to pick up a neatly wrapped box. He passed it to you smiling like a child.

You unwrapped it slowly, watching him grow inpatient, which made you giggle. Inside the box was a picture frame. The picture was of you and draco dancing outside as the snow fell around you. Your heart melted a little as the picture began to change to when he dipped and kissed you. You'd never received a gift so meaningful before.

"Oh my draco this is...this is perfect." You said hugging it to your chest.

"Knew you'd like it."

After a while you managed to drag yourself back to gryffindor common rooms, you took a quick shower and got changed, ready for the dinner they offered to any students staying behind. As you strolled back into your bedroom you saw a box on your bed.

You ran over opening it eagerly. It was from your mother. She must of prepared it before she died.

Inside was two sweaters. Both just as beautiful as the other. They were smart and casual with a little bit of colour. You looked at a note resting on top which read.

My baby girl. I hope you find someone to share these with.
xoxo mum

You laughed a little at the idea of giving someone a jumper, however you still packed both into you bag before heading down for dinner.

You went straight over to where malfoy sat alone. There was only around 30 people in the great hall all spread out. A few sat together but most of them ate alone. You sat down next to draco and he slipped his hand into you. You smiled sweetly.

"So last night?" You asked.

"Yeah well." Draco laughed before eating some turkey.

"Please do tell." You copied, Eating a bit of food.

"Well once you'd finished being disgusting and puking everywhere, you blacked out." Draco smiled at you before taking a sip of pumkin juice. "So I carried you back to my room as everyone had already left. I saw your hair was covered in sick so I cleaned it for you then put you to bed. " You couldn't help but laugh. Tears streamed down your face at the idea of draco carrying you and then washing your hair. He tried to hide his smile too but he couldn't.

"God your contagious." Malfoy laughed before placing a soft kiss on you head.

"Oh that's reminds me." You said freeing you hand, you reached for you bag pulling out one of the jumpers. You passed it to malfoy who examined it carefully.

"Oh my. Your mother made this?" He said amazed.

"Yep best knitter around." You laughed.

"She really was."

"It's for you, you know?" You said placing your head on his shoulder.

"Really? I can't take this." He looked at you and saw that you were wearing an identical one.

"Oh wow so we're going to be that couple." Malfoy laughed pulling the jumper over his head. You laughed smacking him.

"Couple. And no one will know. The jumpers are a pair but doesn't look like a pair, remember my mum was clever." You mimicked.

"Shut up princess." He blushed.

"Make me." You said smiling. And that he did. Draco grabbed you face in his hands kissing you softly at first. No one was paying attention to the two of you, so you began to kiss him back more passionatly. His hands in your hair and yours wrapped alround his neck. He let out a laugh as you pulled him back to you.

"Merry Christmas to you too, y/l/n" he said again.

"Merry Christmas dee" You whispered between kisses.

--------------------------------------------
Writers note 🥰❤️
Sorry this is a short one. I just wanted to ake a Christmas edition 😦 don't worry school will start again soon and draco won't be so affectionate 😉