"Jesus Christ Lalisa!" Chaeyoung shouted, slamming the car door closed firmly behind her. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" She practically screamed. "I would have thought that you'd have known not to throw yourself in front of a moving vehicle after the last time you collided with one!" Chaeyoung regretted her outburst in an instant when she scrutinised Lisa who stood a few feet away, her hand clasping tightly onto the front of the car as though it's the only thing keeping her on her feet. Her face is ashen and she looks like she's about to either vomit or collapse, maybe even both.

"Shit," Chaeyoung said under her breath, closing the distance between them and placing a steadying hand on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa lifted one hand to her mouth as though to stop herself from being sick and leant her elbow firmly on the hood of Chaeyoung's car, her knees almost buckling underneath her. "Ok, just breathe Lalisa,"

Chaeyoung prompted. "Don't you dare pass out on me alright?" Lisa raised her eyes to meet Chaeyoung's, searching for something to ground her suddenly spinning head. She didn't know why she thought it'd be a good idea to throw herself in front of Chaeyoung's car. All she knew was that she had to stop her from leaving and it was the first thing that'd come to mind on seeing Chaeyoung pulling away from the curb. She regretted it immensely now, the flashbacks hitting her almost instantly.

"Jesus Lisa," Chaeyoung said concern etched in her voice, "say something. You're freaking me out. Should I call an ambulance?" Lisa shook her head in response and waved her hand dismissively.

"N...o" she managed to articulate inhaling deeply, her eyes closing momentarily as she released the breath slowly trying to restore her vision.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Chaeyoung asked her, anger returning to her voice as she saw Lisa stand up straighter to face her, evidently regaining her composure. Lisa opened her mouth to speak but said nothing. She took a minute to steady her breathing, closing her eyes once again. After a moment, she opened them to meet Chaeyoung's questioning and expectant stare. Lisa she opened her mouth to respond again, shaking her head for an instant when no words came, her eyes closing as she did so and Chaeyoung watched as her face contorted in an effort to speak.

Lisa hit the hood of Chaeyoung's car with the palm of her hand and Chaeyoung jumped in surprise at the unforeseen outburst. She put both her hands on the top of her head and dropped it down for a minute before hitting the hood of Chaeyoung's car once more.

"Seriously?" Chaeyoung asked her incredulously, irritation laced in her voice. "You can't speak?" She paused throwing her hands up in the air in agitation. "You can't say one word to me?" Chaeyoung watched Lisa, waiting but no words came, not one single word. "Unbelievable," Chaeyoung said, "You could talk perfectly ten minutes ago but now you can't?" she asked emphasizing the word. "A little bit convenient don't you think?" Lisa met Chaeyoung's gaze apologetically but Chaeyoung shook her head, turning around and starting to walk back around to her car door.

She stopped in her tracks when she felt Lisa grab her wrist firmly in obvious desperation. Chaeyoung spun around to face her, not saying anything, just waiting for Lisa to say something, anything.

"I...." Lisa started closing her eyes and moistening her bottom lip with her tongue before biting down on it hard. She took another deep breath and tried again. "I...h... hhad....to...to...ssssttop......yyyoooouuu." Lisa sighed in relief at finally managing to say something despite its lack of fluidity.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked seriously. "Why did you have to stop me Lalisa?" Lisa stared at Chaeyoung, just stared, her expression frantic and despairing. Irrespective of what Chaeyoung may have thought, her inability to speak wasn't convenient, in fact, it was fucking inconvenient if you asked her. It was as though she were mute, her brain completely ignoring every command that she gave it to speak.