Chapter 27:Kumiko Rose

Piper swiftly ran away as Desmond and Sythinic walked back to the teleporter in Town Square. 

"Damn, that girl was weird." said Sythinic.

"Whatever. You know where we have to go next, now let's go." said Desmond. Piper overhered them as she spyed them closely. Desmond and Sythinic soon walked to a carriage and told the driver the directions as Piper obsevered them. She got into anther carriage and went after them. It seemed for about 3 hours the ride has passed. They were finally at their destination. It was two tombstones in the middle of a country field. The tombs was covered in moss and decay. There was no ingraving. Nothing but the moss covering the tomb. 

Piper soon jumped out of her carriage and spyed on them. They digged up the tombs to observe at them closely. They resulted on a large black coffin. It had dark ingravings on the tomb. They opened the casket and took a swab of the body and put it in a small container. Then soon teleported back to Town Square while Piper was stranded. 

'Dammit.How the hell am I suppose to get home?' Piper thought. Piper started walking back to the Town. She got tired of walking for about 4 hours. She soon camped in the middle of no where. Suddenly, a girl was dropped out of a carriage as it rode off. 

"Holy shit!" Piper yelled as she held the girl. She was in a blanket. She had dark black hair with bangs. She slightly opened her eyes to a bright green. She simply said

"Help. ."

Piper carried her all the way back to the village and teleported back to Black Wood Academy. Piper put her on her bed as she slept peacefully. 

"Piper, what the hell is this?" said Zekiya as she tapped her foot. 

"I don't know. It's a girl. It's just that she was dumped on the ground and I don't know what came over me." said Piper. 

"This is very unlike you Piper." said Zekiya as she walked out of the room. Sven walked slowly with a tray of tea and biscuts. 

"Hey Piper, I know you might be a bit tired from your mission so I got some tea." said Sven as he placed the tray on the bedside table. 

"Thanks Sven." said Piper as she sipped the tea slowly. 

"So what are you going to do with her?" said Sven.

"I-I don't know." said Piper as she put the tea on the tray.Sven looked at Piper closely in till Zekiya yelled for his presence. Sven soon left as Piper was left alone in the room as she was stroking ther girl's hair. 

"You are so pretty you know?" said Piper. "You look like an autum rose. You know, I was born as a flower of  peace on my world. I was only born to keep my world alive. What was your purpose to be alive?"

"I don't know anymore." said Desmond as he walked in.

"Desmond, you scared me." said Piper.

"She's pretty." said Desmond as he sat down on the chair.

"H-How the hell did you get in here?" said Piper. 

"Zekiya let me in. I know you were there when Sythinic and I went to Avalon's home." said Desmond." I wanted to ask you why you were spying on me."

"I-I can't just let you go investigate by yourself! You should keep in mind I was apart of this situation!" said Piper. 

"Sure. ." said Desmond. "So who is she?" 

"I don't know." said Piper. 

"She looks like a rose. Don't you agree." said Piper as she faintly smiled. 

"Sure. If you say so." 

"I wonder what I should call her." 

"Kumiko. Name her Kumiko." 

"W-Why?" 

"Well Kumiko means long time beautiful child. You agreed that she looked like a rose so why not call her that?" 

"Y-Yeah. Thanks Desmond." 

"No problem. I'm out of here. Bye Piper." said Desmond as he waved goodbye. 

"Kumiko. . I love it. . ."