Chapter 10:The Shadows Within

As the three walked to Nightmare's presence, Sythinic noticed a civilian  stuck in rubble that landed on her body, scorching her limbs.

"Please help me! Please!" said the woman. Her face was so delicate and soft. Her hair brown and sweet. Eyes green as an emerald. She was so innocent.

"Its alright, we are helping." said Piper as she helped her out. Her entire body was covered with ash. Her face on the other hand  was spotless. 

"Thank you." the girl said as she faced the ground. All of a sudden a knife cut Piper's arm off.In shock, Piper screamed in pain.

"DAMMIT!" Piper screamed. "You sick bitch." 

The girl simply smiled and tried to slice Piper again and again.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Piper said.

"Even though Black Wood Academy is falling, I want to kill everyone to become first chair." said the girl. Then Sythinic quickly sliced her legs causing her to cough up blood and fall in front of Piper.

"That bitch is so annoying." said Sythinic as her placed his weapon on his back.Piper was wide-eyed.She stared blankly at the girl seeing blood pouring from her back. 

"Tell me who you are. TELL ME!" screamed Piper as she held the girl's throat.

The girl simply grinned.

"The name is Tessa Orchant(said the way it is spelled). I am second chair Summoner. And you?" said Tessa.

"I am Piper Rose. First chair Mage. And you are unworthy." said Piper.

"Unworthy? Are you sure about that?" said Tessa.Tessa mumbled the words

"Seicho suru." then a black cat was near Tessa and the cat grew into a large monster.The cat was transforming into a black tiger large as a building.

"Dammit." said Piper as the the monster clawed the floor leaving rumble flying everywhere forming a dust cloud. Tessa stood up and grinned.

"Meet my cat. Mesora-Kun. Mess with me, you will be killed by her." said Tessa.Sythinic and Desmond stood calm but Piper was stunned. 

"Are you prepared to die?"