Chapter 8:Life or Death

"How touching, to see you two connecting. How glorious." said Nightmare

"Damn you Nightmare." said Piper

"I can just feel the love from you Piper." Nightmare said while laughing under his breath.

"I hate you Nightmare. You killed them. You killed my parents." said Piper while she was holding in her tears.

"Cause of you, I am like this! Cause of you, you made me kill all those people just to reach this academy." Piper said.

Nightmare just grinned.

"How foolish of you to think that way. I didn't kill your parents. You did." said Nightmare.

"Damn you." said Piper as she raised her hand a flame started in her palm.

"Landere..monotain." Then, the flame grew larger and larger. It became as a boulder. She stretched back and threw it directly at Nightmare. Leaving ash and small flames across the Garden.

"He got away.." said Piper.

"H-How can he get away? That flame was large enough to destroy the entire Garden!" said Sythinic.

"Can't you tell, Nightmare might be a pain in the ass but he's keen." said Piper

"Where do you think he is then?" said Sythinic.

"Ask Desmond..He saw a vision, didn't you?" said Piper.

"Yeah, he is in the game courts. Scout court. But he extended the limit of the hours to six days." said Desmond.

"Then, we should just wait here for six days and just watch him die." said Sythinic.

"Wrong. He has a bomb within the game court that he himself can set off. He is going to make it explode if we don't come and make the entire school burn down." said Desmond.

"Wha-fine." said Sythinic. "Anymore changes?"

"One more, he put his entire abduction army in the court." said Desmond.

"The entire abduction? Isn't that-"

"Ten-thousand soldiers, yes.." said Piper.

"How the hell are we going to kill that many people in such small time?" said Sythinic.

"Simple, we use the Council weaponry." said Piper.

"What's so special about the Council weaponry?" said Sythinic.

"Each class has one of the original Holy Grale Weapons. Or weapons made and used by the Gods. Each of those weapons have a great amount of power in each. Right now, I am using Landere Monotain, or the wand of Holy Grale." said Piper.

"Oh okay. But where do we get our Holy Grale Weapon?" said Sythinic.

"The Holy Grale Weapons are spread throughout the academy. It is a challenge cause Nightmare left some shadows here." said Piper.

"Damn Nightmare." said Sythinic.

"You won't find the weapons just cursing at Nightmare, come on." said Piper.