Chapter 31:Mourn

Three days passed since Sven's death. None of the students but Zekiya visited his grave. All of the students despised of Sven's true identity. 

As the days past, Zekiya's mood was greatly shown through her stoned face. She would walk class to class with a terrible, cold face. Piper was very worried and so was some of her "friends". Needless to say, she didn't look to hot. 

+ + +

"Psst, Piper.." Nearo whispered as she was writing her notes. "Piiippppeeeerrrr..." He trailed off. Piper rolled her eyes internally and still continued writing. "PIPER!"  Nearo screamed, interrupting the class. The professor didn't look amused. "Mr. Quiale, do you have something to say?" He shook his head no and then sat back with his legs planted on the desk. 

"What do you want?" Piper whispered back. The reply caught Nearo off guard and he fell out of his seat. Piper did a small face palm as Nearo climbed to his seat. "Piper, we need to talk." Nearo said as he sat down. "About what exactly?" Her tone got harsh as he sighed. "About Zekiya." Piper's eyes got wide. She looked at him and said,"We can talk about her after class." Nearo nodded and then went and looked at his paper and started to take fake notes. 

Fast forward 45 minutes, Nearo was sound asleep on top of his desk. Everyone left the room except Piper and the asleep Nearo. She sighed and kicked Nearo out of his seat. 

He jumped up out of the floor and brushed off the dust from his uniform. 

"So what did you need to talk to me?" Piper said in an uninterested tone. Nearo cleared his throat and said, "Zekiya has been acting weird lately, she hasn't kicked me in the balls when I flirt with her." Piper did an anime vein and sighed. "Is something wrong with Zekiya?" Nearo said with a worried tone. Piper shook her head and exited the room. Nearo was calling for her name but she walked out before he could get to her. 

+ + +

Piper entered the dorm as quietly as she can. "Hello? Zekiya?" She called out. She then walked over to her bedroom door and slowly opened it. She then saw Zekiya, sitting on the bed. "Hey Zekiya." Zekiya did a soft smile and didn't break eye contact with Piper as she sat down next to her. 

"So what's up?" Zekiya said as casually as she can. Piper got a bit shocked and smiled. "Nothing, its just that you haven't been yourself lately. What happened in the mountains?" Piper then looked at Zekiya's eyes and saw that tears were starting to seep out. 

"Z-Zekiya, you alright?" Zekiya nodded but brushed the tears away only to find that there was more seeping through. Piper then hugged her by surprise. Zekiya started to cry on her chest. She was saying, 

"I-I feel so weak." 

+++

SURPRISE SURPRISE I UPDATED > w < I couldn't think of an idea to continue so here you go~ I'll try my best to continue it further now. Don't worry ^-^