Chapter 7:Abduction

"What-how is that girl-I mean Kira have to do with this?" said Sythinic.

"You will find out soon enough Sythinic." Desmond ran after her but then the figure enclosed the academy.

"Not so fast. I'm just having some fun then your already starting to leave?Shame full." said the figure."Either way, you two are going to die.Soon enough, your academy is good as mine."

"What do you want to do to this academy?Why our academy?" Desmond said under his breath.

"Nothing. I am just having fun. If you humans can have fun, why can't I?" said the figure.

"Your a demon.We are from this world. However you don't, so leave our academy alone."said Desmond. Under his breath, he sprinted to the figure and almost sliced his face, but no luck.

"Shame...what a shame." the demon said."Why are you trying to kill me?"

There was utter silence.

In a split second, Desmond came from above and sliced his shoulder. Or that's what he thought. The demon played an unfair trick and used a decoy. In result, the demon have Desmond on his knees and was implanting himself inside Desmond.

Finally a burst of reality hit Desmond and then he realized he saw the future.

"Damn demons." he said under his breath. Then a girl flashed by Desmond and she perfectly sliced the demon on the arm.

"DAMMIT!" yelled the demon holding his arm."You damned students." Then the demon was flashed out of the Garden leaving the bodies of the students and professors on the floor. No one else was alive. Only the three students.

"Damn those demons." the girl said.

The girl looked so familiar to the two. They couldn't figure out who, or what the girl was.

"My name is Piper..I saw you two in the Tunnel of Azahra.Remember?" Piper said.

"You-your that girl, how did you get into our Tunnel? said Sythinic.

"I think it was a glitch in the system." Piper said.

"System?"

"You thought the Tunnel of Azahra is manual? HA! It is a system made by the gods. A system that consists of gears pulled from the Heavens down to Earth. It forms a gate also know as the Gate of Retara. The gate opens to the Tunnel of Azahra, the devil's work. The Tunnel of Azahra extends your life spand and gives you memories you never had. The extension is large enough for a demon's life spand, but not for an angel. An angel's life is much longer, but a demon's is 10,000 years shorter than an angel. You and I are both demons with the blood of an angel. But I think there was a malfunction with the angels. I don't have any good ideas of how I came into your Tunnel though." Piper explained.

"But if the Tunnel gives you memories, then did you get ours?" said Desmond.

"Yes. So I know everything about your life now. You are Desmond and Sythinic Monteroy. Son of a noblemen in the planet Juverox." Piper said.

"H-How can this happen?" said Sythinic.

"As I said before, the might have been a malfunction." said Piper. "Either way, everyone is dead. All of us have to kill Nightmare."

"What the hell is Nightmare?" said Desmond.

"You honestly don't know?You saw him when you were five didn't you? Nightmare is the one who wants to take over Black Wood Academy." said Piper.

"But we are just new comers." said Sythinic.

"But your in the Four Leaf Council, there are many perks being first chair, we are unbeatable."