Chapter 15:The Forgotten Name

"W-What?But you died! You killed yourself when I was three years old! I remember!" said Desmond.

"Oh sweetie. You should know better. I am a Monteroy. Nothing could kill me." said his mother.

"You ended your own life! How can you possibly be alive?!" screamed Desmond with tears forming.

"I was overwhelmed by my emotions darling. I ended it but I came back. For you." said his mother.

"You NEVER loved me! You killed yourself in front of me!" screamed Desmond.

"How foolish. You don't believe me. I have no choice to punish you." said his mother. Her hand plunged into Desmond's stomach. Desmond soon coughed up blood and stared at the woman. She had dark blue hair with eyes unable to see. She was pale white and was draped in cloths. 

"M-Mother." said Desmond as he fell to the ground blankly looking at his mother. Then Nightmare appeared behind his mother, he was grinning so devilishly, it was sickening. 

"You b-bastard." said Desmond as he stumbled to stand up.

"What a shame Desmond, I thought you would be stronger. I thought you can beat me but no. You are just like them." said Nightmare as he showed the corpses of Piper and Sythinic. 

"Y-You k-killed them?"said Desmond. 

"Not at all." said Nightmare.

"They killed themselves." 

A fire ball soon hit Nightmare while Piper appeared. 

"He is such an ass." said Piper.

"H-How the hell did you get in here?" said Nightmare as he stood in awe of Piper.

"Simple. I defeated myself." said Piper.

"But that was your nightmare! You biggest fear!" screamed Nightmare.

"Heard of getting over it?" said Piper.

"You bitch." said Nightmare

"I will destroy you!" screamed Nightmare as he tried to hit Piper with his dark magic. Instead the attack was blocked by Sythinic's scythe. 

"S-Sythinic?" said Piper.

"You thought you were going to kill this bastard without me?" said Sythinic.

"You people really are annoying." said Nightmare. 

"So all of you defeated your fears. Well not all of you." said Nightmare as he laughed at Desmond. He had a blank stare at his so called mother. He was speechless.

"Desmond? Desmond Monteroy didn't defeat his fear? That is a surprise." said Piper. 

"Hey, careful, Desmond went through a lot when we were kids." said Sythinic.

"So? I went through a lot TOO! My parents were killed cause of that bastard over there. My entire planet destroyed cause of me. And the love of my life betrayed me!But Desmond. Desmond first chair Monteroy, didn't even face his fears a accepted them?Weakling!" said Piper.

"Do not call me a weakling. We are different." said Desmond as he stood up.

"H-How can you stand?" said Piper.

"Simple.Instant regeneration." said Desmond.

 Nightmare was clapping.

"What a nice touch Desmond. Now, are prepared to face me? Or are you going to run away?" said Nightmare.

Desmond quietly said "Kurai Tamashi" and plunged the knife into Nightmare's neck.

Nightmare died right on Desmond's shoulders. 

The war was over.