Chapter 23: Roam

If you want to set the kind of "mood" for this chapter. Check out the video on the right xD I promise it kind of tyes in with the chapter in a sort of way. Thanks! AND btw this is a filler. SWWWYY!!!

-----

There was a knock on Zekiya's door.

"Sven? Why are you awake?" said Zekiya.

"I just want to buy some things. I just don't know how." said Sven. "Can we go to a merchant city near by?"

"Alright. Let me get ready." said Zekiya as she closed the door to changed into a black hoodie with dark jeans and some black shoes.

"Ready?" said Zekiya steping out of her room.

"Yeah." said Sven. He was wearing a black coat with black jeans and shoes. He was entirely dark. Except his pale skin.

The walk to the nearest merchant city took so long. It got very awkward that neither Zekiya or Sven didn't talk. Then Sven broke the silence.

"Zekiya. What's one reason to live?" said Sven.

"I-I don't know. I never actually knew." said Zekiya with a small frown.

"Well. Mine is to find that one person who gets me." said Sven looking at the ground.

"Why?" said Zekiya looking concerned.

"I forgot my past. I want to remember. If I find that one person. I'm sure to remember the future and the past." said Sven.

"I don't think that can happen Sven." said Zekiya.

"Are you sure? Cause you did that for me. You made me remember." said Sven.

"W-Wait What?" said Zekiya.

"Nevermind. We are here." said Sven

The nearest merchant city was Quinn City. It was a large merchant city. It had cobblestone streets. Stone buildings filled with people desperate enough to sell something. The entire city was kind of austere. But at night it was golden. The lights on the city street light were golden. Lighting up the entire city.

"This place is beautiful." said Zekiya. She suddenly saw Sven walking without her. "Sven. Wait!"

"Zekiya. You should know. Beautiy isn't labeled so easily." said Sven and he started walking to a street. The street had merchants selling food items.

"Where can I buy a sword." said Sven.

"O-Oh. You can get a sword from a blacksmith. There's one near by." said Zekiya pointing to a old looking shop. The store was called Quinn Blacksmith on the top.

"Let's get going." said Zekiya.

"No you stay. I'll go." said Sven.

"Fine." said Zekiya. She noticed a small girl struggling to get a loaf of bread from a bully.

"Give me the bread Ogoama-San!" yelled the girl.

"Ha. Give it to you? I rather not." said the boy holding the loaf aganist the sky.

"Give it back!" yelled the girl in frustration.

"What the heck are you doing?" said Zekiya walking to the boy.

"Who are you?" said the boy.

"Zekiya Sterling. Student at Black Wood Academy. And I rather you not anger me." said Zekiya.

"Black Wood Academy student? HA! You people are weaklings! You can never face me!" said the boy.

"Are you sure about that?" said Zekiya as she silently sliced the cheek of the boy.

"W-What. Are you?" said the boy.

"Assassin. I rather you do not anger me. Give the bread to the girl. Now." said Zekiya.

"U-Uh yeah." said the boy as he gave the bread and ran off.

"T-Thank you." said the girl.

"Would you like anything else? I can buy you anything you want." said Zekiya.

"U-Uh. I really need a drink. I'm thristy." said the girl.

"Oh here." said Zekiya as she gave the girl a bottle of water.

"Thank you." said the girl.

"What's your name?" said Zekiya.

"N-Naomi." said Naomi.

"Zekiya, who's this?" said Sven as he walked to Zekiya.

"This is Naomi. Did you get the things you wanted?" said Zekiya.

"Y-Yeah." said Sven as he had a stone face.