Chapter 24:Home

This is a filler!! If you want to continue what I left off from the last chapter than READ ON!! Sorry I haven't been posted another chapter conecting with the real story. Writers block KILLS!! So please be patient with me. Thanks!

----

Sven woke to the sunlight. Yawning himself out of his bed he opened his door to go check on Zekiya.Zekiya was calmly sleeping drowning in the sheets of white. Her hair was messy and her face was strained. He slightly poked Zekiya as she woke up.

"Morning." said Zekiya while yawning.

"Morning." said Sven as he looked at the girl he loved deeply.

"Can we go back to the academy? I want to be home.." said Sven.

"Y-Yeah. Lets just change and eat breakfast before we leave." said Zekiya. Sven walked outside and slumped against the door.

"Zekiya. When will you understand?" Sven thought. Zekiya soon walked out with her regular attire. Black hoodie with gray jeans and black shoes.

"Still tired?" said Sven carefully holding Zekiya up with her constant yawns.

"Yeah. I couldn't really sleep. I'm just worried." said Zekiya.

"About what?" said Sven.

"Naomi." mumbled Zekiya as she looked away.

"Why are you so worried about that girl?" said Sven.

"I-I. . .its just. . .she-" Zekiya trailed off as her face harden.

"Never mind I asked. I don't want to overwork you Zekiya." said Sven calmly kissing Zekiya's cheak.

"Alright." said Zekiya as she coughed softly.  Sven and Zekiya soon walked down to the streets to eat. On the roads where just kids running. No wagons at all. Unless the delivery was in the city. Zekiya just held Sven. She looked sickly. Sven started to be concerned. Every time she coughed, it became worse. Then they finally reached a place to eat. Both ate some fruit and some troll ears. A regular breakfast on the planet. Zekiya looked more pale than usual. Sven was worried as hell. Sitting at a picnic table near the restrant, Sven finally got the courage and held her by her arms so she was carried as if she was dropping to the ground. He held her so tight, it was imposible to let go. Zekiya laid her head on Sven's chest as she mumbled

"I don't feel good Sven."

"I know." said Sven squeezing her even tighter. After about fifteen minutes of eating, Sven decided to walk back to the academy.

"S-Sven?'" stuttered Zekiya.

"Zekiya. .Shh. .I'm going to carry you back home. Trust me." said Sven and Zekiya fell into her sleep. Sven carried Zekiya on his back. Her face was resting on his shoulder, cuddled to his neck. Sven made sure he was quiet so Zekiya can rest. About an hour of walking, Sven started to talk.

"Zekiya? I know you don't hear me. But I have to say this. You know I love you. But you don't know why. I don't understand. I am basically shouting it to your face. So please tell me why you can't hear me. I have been so lonely. Piper took pity on me. I hated that. But you on the other hand didn't even look at my direction when I was realesed from that prison. So please tell me why you are lonely. And please tell me why you can't tell that I love you." said Sven with small tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Please tell me why. . ." said Sven as he trailed off.