Chapter 5:The Note

"You sick bas-"

Kira tried to slice Sythinic again and again. Each time Sythinic dodged.

"Stop dodging...this would be easier." said Kira.

"Enough" said Desmond. He grabbed her hand a sliced her arm.In result made her giggle even more.

"I lost blood. How wonderful." she giggled and then sliced Desmond's cheek slightly and started to laugh even more.

"What the hell is your problem?" said Sythinic.

"Why would I tell you?" she smiled creepily and held the knife against Sythinic's throat.

"Let go.." said Desmond.

"Why would I?" Kira started to laugh so much she couldn't contain it.

"Why are you laughing you sick bastard." said Desmond.

"Its funny to see the same expression that a person makes when they are going to die." said Kira.

"Its not funny to see it when it's you."

"Wha-?" then Kira's throat was starting to bleed and she sank to her knees. Coughing up blood she was left with a blank stare.

"Come on Sythinic.." said Desmond as he grabbed his wrist and dragged Sythinic to their dorm.

The next morning Sythinic woke up first to see that his uniform was set on a chair.

"The hell?Desmond, do I have to wear this?" said Sythinic.

"Yes..I am wearing a uniform too so don't complain." said Desmond.

"Fine.." said Sythinic as he put on his uniform. He looked in the mirror to see the teal and white of the uniform. Stripes along the edges with a small hood.

"There's no damn way I'm wearing this." said Sythinic.

"You better..unless you want to be killed." said Desmond.

"Why? We aren't going to a school meeting." said Sythinic.

"Yes we are. The Four Leaf Council is going to be part of the Heavenly Sijale(Seh-jah-i-ele) Meeting. A meeting were we represent our classes." said Desmond.

"How did I not get this information?" said Sythinic.

"Its cause you slept in." said Desmond.

"Wha- oh...well I couldn't really sleep since last night with that little death wish from that girl." said Sythinic.

"Fine..but we have to go to the meeting. It's being held in the heart of Dieu." said Desmond.

Both cousins went to the staircase and walked down. When a burst of reality runs through their heads. The same laugh that girl made came from downstairs. Both of them were confused and went to look.

"What the hell was that?" said Sythinic.

"I don't know..let's just look."said Desmond.

Both of them head down to the main hallway of the dormitory and raced to find the laugh. The laugh was stronger and stronger. Both were lead to the gate to the game courts. Sythinic and Desmond were so confused. After so much time looking for the girl, they fine a note on a bench.

**Note said**

Light shall die. May darkness rise beneath the crusts of hell. May he raise.

**End of Note**

Both of them looked at each other.

"We need to tell everyone...now.."