Chapter 18:More and More.

"Des. I think you should stay here for today. You seem freaked out then usual." said Sythinic. "I'll go get some groceries from some merchants."

"Man, this place is just crawling with weaklings." Sythinic thought. He soon bumped into a girl.

"Hey watch were your going!" said Sythinic.

"I'm sorry!" said the girl.

"Wait, your Tessa!" said Sythinic.

"Yes I am Tessa Orchant. What about it?" said Tessa.

"Wait where's your cat?!" said Sythinic.

"Right here." said Tessa as she showed Sythinic the cat hiding behind her legs.

"Keep that thing away from me!" said Sythinic.

"Mesora-Kun wouldn't hurt you. Unless you have something aganist me. Do you?" said Tessa.

"U-Uh no." said Sythinic.

"Alright. Mesora-Kun and I need to get some groceries. See you!" said Tessa as she walked off.

"U-Um, sir, can you please help me?" said a small voice.

"Who's there?" said Sythinic.

"Look down." said the girl.

"Oh I'm sorry. You were just so short that I couldn't see you." said Sythinic as she saw the girl. She was incredibly shy. Her hair light blue. Dark blue eyes. Rosy skin. When she looked up she was frightened.

"C-Can you please show me where the classrooms are? I am lost." said the girl.

"O-Oh sure." said Sythinic.

"So what is your name?" said Sythinic.

"S-Shiro-Chan Shiroyukki. I don't know my class right now. I have to be tested soon." said Shiro-Chan.

"Oh is that why you are so shy?" said Sythinic.

"Who said that?" said Shiro as she looked up concerned.

"U-Uh, I just guess. You were really shy went I met you." said Sythinic.

"I'm sorry. I am just shaky from my Nightmare and the next test I have to take." said Shiro as she drowned herself in her coat.

"Its alright. We are all afraid of something right?" said Sythinic.

"I-I guess so." said Shiro.

"So is this the place you were trying to find?" said Sythinic.

"O-Oh yeah. I need to find my friend Cateron though." said Shiro.

"Oh, I can help." said Sythinic.

"Shiro! Shiro!" screamed a girl coming from the hallway.

"Cateron?" said Shiro.

"Shiro! I have been waiting so long. What took you so long?" said the girl.

"I'm sorry Cateron. I got lost." said Shiro.

Cateron was as short as Shiro. She had short light brown hair with bangs. Glasses and all she looked very smart.

"Come on Shiro. We have to take the test!" said Cateron.

"Oh, alright. Thanks for helping me out! See you!" said Shiro as the hurriedly ran down the hallway.

 "Man, that girl is a piece of work." said Sythinic.

"Zaphron! Let's get going." said a boy as he hit Sythinic while running through the hallway.

"Shut up Demertrie! I'm coming!" said another boy as he hit Sythinic.

"What. The. Hell. WAS THAT FOR?" screamed Sythinic.

"What?We are in a hurry. So move out of the way." said a boy with black hair and golden eyes. He had a thick accent unfamiliar to Sythinic.

"So, does that mean you can be rude?" said Sythinic.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" said the boy.

"This. Kamigami no Ogama." said Sythinic as he pulled out his sword."Now would you treat me with respect?"

"U-Uh, Zaphron!" said the boy as he pushed the boy in front of Sythinic.

"H-Hi." said the boy. He had dark blue hair and light green eyes. He was tall but looked scared.

"Tell me your names." said Sythinic as he put away his sword.

"U-Uh my name is Zaphron Cavrick. And this is Demertrie Leon." said Zaphron.

"We don't know our chairs yet. So that's why we were in a hurry." said Zaphron with the same shyness.

"Get out of here. You two make me sick." said Sythinic. Demertrie and Zaphron soon ran off in horror. Then a girl was behind him.

"Those two make me sick too." said the girl. She had dark black hair and eyes. She had long bangs covering her left eye. She looked so mysterious.

"Yeah, they think they can just go aganist me like that." said Sythinic.

"Well they are Demertrie and Zaphron." said the girl.

"What do you mean? And what's your name?" said Sythinic.

"Demertrie is a failure but a pervert. Zaphron is just a complete failure. And my name is Azalof Eveerson. 1st Chair Sinner." said Azalof.

"W-What's a sinner?" said Sythinic.

"I am done talking to you. Goodbye. Sythinic Monteroy." said Azalof as she walked away with a hood on her head.

"Hey your finally back. Did you get the groceries?" said Desmond.

"I'll be right back." said Sythinic as he dragged himself out.

"This place is a shit load of assholes." Sythinic thought.