Chapter 26:Avalon's Sister

"Damn, this place looks beautiful." said Sythinic. The streets of the city were cobblestone but with colorful houses. Each cottage was made of wood with either the colors red, green, orange, blue or purple as the substitute color. There were many food stands filled with many fruits such as oranges. Little kids would act as if they would steal the fruit and put it back. The town square where Sythinic and Desmond stood, was filled with people. All around them was people. 

"Let's find the girl and just go." said Desmond as they fought their way throughout the town. Sythinic and Desmond soon walked for about an hour to reach the country side of the city. There sat a small cottage with smoke coming from the chimney. The widows were so dark, it seemed imposible to look through. Sythinic and Desmond walked to the cottage slowly incase of any attacks. Nothing. They continued to the house and knocked on the wooden door. A girl with dark pink hair with dark blue eyes apeared. She was at the shoulders of Desmond. She was short. 

"Can I help you?" said the girl. 

"Are you Avon Avagon?" said Sythinic.  Avon held up a knife quickly. 

"What do you want?" she said fearsomly. 

"Hey, we are just here to ask you some questions."

"Alright. If you dare do anything to threaten on killing me, I won't hesitate on killing you." 

"Alright alright." said Sythinic as he sat down on a small chair. The entire house was small. The living room was the only thing large in the house. There was a small kitchen on the left but it was small. The only bed was a small japanese styled bed on the floor near a chair. 

"So what questions would you like to ask me?" 

"Oh, just some basic questions on you and your sister Avalon.So, who are you and how old are you?"

"I am Avon Avagon. I am twelve years old." 

"Alright, so do you know anything about your older sister, Avalon?"

"Of course. She entends Black Wood Academy. And she fed me when my parents died in a burtal fire." 

"Oh. . .so, I can see you love your sister dearly."

"O-Of course." 

"Why did you hesitate?" 

"I did not hesistate." said Avon as her knuckles turned white.

"You seem, awkwardly. Are you sure?"

"I DID NOT HESITATE!" raged Avon. She soon pulled up her knife and held it aganist Sythinic's throat. Desmond soon pulled his knife of Avon's neck. Both were in a death game. 

"Put. Your Knife. Down." Avon put her knife away and ran off quickly.

"What the hell was that about?" 

"I don't know. But she seems dangerous." At that quote, a girl with firey orange hair was shocked. It was Piper. 

'I finally know.' thought Piper as she grined.