Chapter 9:The Holy Grale Weapons

The academy was left ash a corpses.Everyone was either dead our their soul was being devoured by the shadows. Some how, the three were left. Left in the ash and death around them.

"This place makes me sick." said Piper kicking away a hand from a corpse.

"We won't get anywhere complaining." mumbled Desmond.

"So how the hell are we suppose to know where you bastards hide those weapons?" said Sythinic.

"It has to do with the former first chair or somewhere unnoticeable." said Piper.

"Then who was the first chair for our class then?" said Sythinic.

"I have no idea. They might be dead right now. Just look at this place." said Piper.

"Man that helps." mumbled Sythinic.

"Well..are you going to search the entire academy to find that one weapon or not?" said Piper.

"Man your a bitch." Sythinic said under his breath.

Suddenly, a large creature was covering the sun, casting a large shadow aganist the garden.

"What is this? Three ants in my garden. How wonderful."said a dark voice.

"What the-who the hell are you?" said Sythinic.

"Who am I? How you dare ask me that question?I am the GOD of this garden.I am Kyo. The Lord of the Garden of Dieu." said Kyo. "Are you looking for these worthless toys?" holding up the two weapons.

"YES! Lord Kyo, can we have those weapons?"said Sythinic.

"Why would I give the Holy Grale Weapons to ants. Prove you are worthy. And kill me." said Kyo.

"But-"

Then Desmond's knife pierced the Lord's leg. Causing him to wail in pain.

"Desmond! What the hell are you doing?" said Sythinic.

Utter silence filled the convosation.Again, Desmond sliced the Lord's body again.

"Piper! What do you have to say about this?" said Sythinic.

"This is not my battle. It is yours." said Piper.

"Damned bitch." said Sythinic.

"You ants. THAT HURT!" said Kyo as he smashed the Garden with his large fists.The entire garden was shaking to the damage.But still Desmond went in for the kill only to be blocked by the Lord's palm.

"You think I would fall for that again?You ant! I am stronger than you! You will never surpass-"

Then Desmond quickly sliced the Lord's throat. The large God fell into the garden like a lifeless rag doll. Sythinic was just stunned.

"WHAT THE HELL DESMOND!" screamed Sythinic.

"We needed the weapons. So I got them. You stood there like you were nothing." said Desmond as he past and threw Sythinic a scythe with gears and nobs.

"What the hell is this?" said Sythinic.

"So you guys are finally done. That was such a bore.In fact I just slept." said Piper as she was streching.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE SLEEPING?" screamed Sythinic.

"Of course. Now where's the Grale weapons?"said Piper.

"I think its this." said Sythinic as he handed the scythe.

"So this is Kamigami no Ogama." said Piper.

"What is Kamigami no Ogama?" said Sythinic.

"Its the scythe of gods. It can transform into any weapon." said Piper.

"Oh. Then what is Desmond's weapon?" said Sythinic. 

"Desmond's weapon is Kurai Tamashi. The blade made by demons." said Piper. "The blade is full of poison.One strike can kill a god. The poison is strong enough to kill anyone or anything."

 "Then what is your weapon?" said Sythinic.

"Landere Monotain. The wand of Gods." said Piper.

"So where did you find your Landere Monotain?" said Sythinic.

"In a pond." said Piper