Chapter 14:The Kiss

Piper's lips were so delicate to Desmond. He was so innocent. That is when Piper made a point blank shot against Desmond. 

"P-Piper..why?" said Desmond as he saw Piper's smile.

Then a shinning light was in front of Desmond. He was back in the scout court.

"H-How the hell did you get out?" said Nightmare. Desmond rushed towards Nightmare. He quickly sliced his arm off and soon Nightmare wailed in pain. All the shadows tried to assist him. Desmond ran to Sythinic and Piper. Both were unconscious. He looked at Piper and ran off into the woods.

"D-Desmond?" said Piper.

"Piper. Quiet for now. Nightmare is after us." said Desmond. Desmond stoped in the heart of the woods and slowly placed Sythinic and Piper on the ground. 

"D-Desmond." said Piper and she quietly slept.

"That kiss. What the hell was I thinking?" Desmond thought.

"Either way, I'm just glad everyone is safe." 

"You think they are safe? Idiot! Idiot!" said Nightmare.

"Leave them alone. Kill me instead." said Desmond.

"Suicide I see. If you wish, I will grant it!" said Nightmare as he flew at Desmond with his palm forming a black sphere of indestructible power. The power hit, but it hit someone else. Piper got hit.

"Piper. What the hell are you doing?!?" screamed Desmond.

"He said you were the strongest m-mouse here. I p-proved him w-wrong." said Piper

"Damn you Nightmare. Damn you!" screamed Desmond as he sliced Nightmare's face.

"Missed." said Nightmare when he was behind Desmond and stabbed him in the back. 

"Damn..you." said Desmond. Then he slowly drifted away in his nightmare.

"Wake up Desmond. Wake up." said Piper.

"I c-can't." Desmond thought. 

"Wake up." said Piper as she drifted away.

Desmond was in a desert. All there was is a girl in black drapes in the ground.

"Hey are you ok?" said Desmond as he ran after her. The girl looked like Tessa. She was wide-eyed and breathing.

"Hello?" said Desmond. Nothing but silence filled her. But there was a different voice. So adorable and quiet.

"Why didn't you save me? Why didn't you save me?" the voice said repeadly.

"W-Who are you?" said Desmond while he looked down and saw the girl vanished into dust.

"What the hell is going on? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"  said Desmond.

"You didn't save me. Desmond." a girl appeared right in front of Desmond.

"Who are you?" said Desmond.

"You don't remember me? What a shame." said the girl.

"I am your Mother Desmond."