Chapter 17:New Friends. New Enemies

Desmond knocked on Piper's dorm room.

"Piper, get the door." said a girl.

"W-What? Fine then." said Piper. Piper opened the door showing her messy hair and glasses.

"Desmond? I told you I am not seeing you any longer." said Piper.

"I know but this is important. Can I come in?" said Desmond.

"Hey Zekiya, make an extra porridge for my friend here. He is staying for dinner." said Piper as she stepped into the room.

"Alright." said Zekiya(Zee-key-ah). Desmond stepped into the dorm. It was exactly just like Desmond's dorm but the color of the walls were white and gold linning not black and gold linning. The rest was completly exact. Kitchen first thing to see. Doors to the bedrooms on the right. Couch and family room near the window. Balcony next to the kitchen. Everything was exact.

"So what did you want to tell me?" said Piper as she sat down with a bowl.

"I found out that each student has a different Nightmare." said Desmond.

"So?I know that." said Zekiya.

"But the thing is that Piper, Sythinic and I had the same Nightmare." said Desmond.

"W-What? How is that possible?" said Zekiya. Her face started to look strained. Her hair maroon with sliver tips. Dark blue eyes. Pale skin. Small face. And fearsome look.

"I don't know. I thought Piper would know." said Desmond.

"I say we check with the Highland Officals. They would know what happened. If not, then we can investigate ourselves." said Piper.

"That's what I was thinking." said Desmond.

"Alright. I guess that's all. Thanks for visiting Desmond. Bye!" said Piper.

"Alright, bye." said Desmond as he was shoved out of the dorm. He then noticed a tall blonde guy with green eyes and blue hoodie.

"H-How the hell did you get in Zekiya Sterling's dorm?" said the boy.

"U-Um I asked?" said Desmond.

"YOU HAVE TO LET ME GET IN THERE!" screamed the boy as he was begging at Desmond's feet.

"Why?" said Desmond. The boy looked up at Desmond.

"Its Zekiya Sterling! She has those luscious and large spheres on her chest!" screamed the boy.

"Wait what!" screamed Desmond. "Who the hell are you?"

"I am Nearo Quiale(Near-oh Qu-ale) 9th Chair Blacksmith.And I want to see Zekiya now!" screamed Nearo.

"Nearo! Why don't you want to see my boobs!" screamed a girl running down the hallway.She had long purple hair and purple eyes. Her face was small and sweet. She was beautiful.

"Luna, I already saw yours, I haven't seen Zekiya's yet so back off!" said Nearo.

"But why Nearo?Zekiya is ugly anyways!" screamed Luna.

"What did you say Luna?" scream Zekiya as she slammed the door open.

"You heard what I said Zekiya! You are so ugly!" screamed Luna.

"You bitch!" screamed Zekiya as she pulled out a knife and tried to slice her. Desmond on the other hand walked away.

"They are so loud." Desmond thought.

"Hey, why is that handsome guy going away?" said Luna as she kicked Zekiya off of her.She ran up to Desmond.

"Hi there I see we haven't met before." said Luna.

"Oh, I am Desmond Monteroy. 1st Chair Assassin." said Desmond.

"First? First? FIRST?" screamed Zekiya as she ran up to Desmond in rage.

"So you are first chair. Nice to meet you. I am 2nd Chair Assassin.And you better watch your back." said Zekiya.

"Back off Zekiya! He's mine!" said Luna.

"Shut up Luna!" scream Zekiya as they went into battle again. Desmond soon ran off into the Garden.

"Giovanni!" screamed Kira as she ran passed Desmond.

"Hey Kira." said Giovanni. Giovanni was so tall. He had dark blue hair and black eyes. He carried a sword on his back and hugged Kira.

"Did you miss me?" said Kira.

"Of course." said Giovanni.

"Hey Kira. Who's this?" said Desmond as walked up to Kira.

"Oh this is my boyfriend Giovanni." said Kira.

"Nice to meet you. I am Giovanni Demoni. 1st Chair Knight." said Giovanni."Anyways, we have to get going. See you later!"

Desmond soon was just sitting in front of the crow sculpture and watching the birds while a girl with pink hair stumbled upon herself.

"Dammit. I dropped my books." said the girl.

"Would you like me to help?" said Desmond as he gave the girl one book.

"I would like it if you don't." said the girl.

"I apologise." said Desmond. He looked at the girl closely to see if she was someone familar. She had light pink hair tied into two buns on the sides of her head. She had light blue eyes fearsome to attack. And she walked off.

Desmond soon returned back to his dorm with Sythinic lazyly sitting on the couch.

"Hey Desmond. Took you awhile just to talk to Piper." said Sythinic.

"Sorry. I have been talking to some new people." said Desmond

"Wow. I never knew you would be socialable." said Sythinic. Then a knock was on the door.

"Go get the door Mr.Social." said Sythinic.

"Shut up Sythininc." said Desmond. He opened the door to see a dark blonde hair boy with black eyes drunken and teasing Desmond.

"Hey. Do you-" said the boy but he vommited on the carpet.

"Do you need anything? And who are you?" said Desmond.

"The name is Reed. Reed Yukki. I am 2nd Chair Warrior." said Reed.

"Alright." said Desmond as he closed the door quietly.

"This academy has a shit load of failures." Desmond thought.