Other works

Sneak peak

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sneak peak

"Haven't you done enough?" i asked him.
He shaked his head, "No. I don't think so."
"Please just leave," i said. More like begged. He shrugged his shoulders and made himself comfortable in one of my seats.
Ladies and gentlemen that is the hottest man on earth, the love of my life, the one and only Alessandro De Luca.
Just kidding.
I'd rather die than have that asshole be the love of my life.
He is actually my best friends brother, Nathan De Luca. An amaizing man.
"I'll have coffee. Black, two sugars," he said, making himself comfortable.
"Just get out of my shop.........
You know what...
  I'm going to get you that coffee," i went inside the kitchen, to make the amaizingly irritating man his coffee.

Two minutes later I'm back with the coffee. I poured it on his very expensive coat. He stood up cursing, getting the coat off, "What the fuck is wrong with you woman?"

????????????

She is Gianna.
He is Alessandro.
She is quiet and friendly.
He is loud and not really friendly.
She is irritated by him.
He is intrigued by her.

Both are opposites.
Different but the same in all ways possible.
She has taken in her now three year old niece as her daughter after the death of her one and only sister when she was giving birth.
He has a son, from the worst relationship he ever had.
She is running away from her ex.
He is running away from himself.
He doesn't beleive in love any more.
She doesn't beleive in men trying to get close to her.

And now he is back in town.
Is he back to create disaster again and leave?
Or is he back for good?

Can they save eachother if they can't stand each other?
Can they move on from their past?