||Four||

He put on a cap and a pair of sunglasses as we headed out, but i didn't question him

      He put on a cap and a pair of sunglasses as we headed out, but i didn't question him. Maybe that's how he likes to walk around.
"We're not eating at the hotel's restaurant?" i asked, following him out of the hotel doors. He shaked his head no, "i know this great place i eat at whenever I'm in NYC. They have really good food."
I got in a cab with him and the driver took off to the destination stated by Raph.

Funny thing, this place was so quiet and down to earth. So warm and welcoming. Raph greeted some guy in a waiters uniform and said something to him in the ear and the guy nodded.
A minute later the guy led us to a table around a darker corner saying the waiter would be right with us.

"Ready to order or you're having alittle difficulty choosing what you want to eat," Raphael asked, a small smile on his face.
  "How did you know that?" i gaped. We haven't really eaten together before, apart from the times our families would have either dinner or brunch together.
"Well, lets see....  You have a sweet tooth, you absolutely have something against honey, you love anything nuttela or chocolate and you have a soft spot for coffee, so I'm thinking you have a hard time deciding whether to take chocolate scones or nutella crepe," he said with a smirk.
  My mouth was wide open, "how-you...  Stalker much?!" i raiseda brow.
He shrugged, with a lazy smile, "I'm always pretty keen around beautiful women."
The waiter came back, smiling flirterously at the man seated in front of me, "have you decided what you will have?"
Funny, Raphael wasn't even looking at him, his eyes were fixed on me, "ladies first."
"I'll have nutella crepe and and a coffee please," i said, looking at the blonde who had her breasts almost falling out of her blouse.
"I'll have the same," Raphael said.
I watched as she fully turned to him, grazing his hand slightly, "and how do you like your coffee?"
He looked at me, a different look in his eyes, "black, just the way i like my women."
My heart stopped for a moment,
What did he just say?
Did he just....
I doubt it.

I looked up at the glaring eyes of our waiter.
Yup, he really said that.

I cleared my throat, and raised a brow, "i think you should be getting our order, not stand there."
Raphael looked at me, rather amused and chuckled.
The moment Blondie turned around to get our orders, Raph smiled, "the crepes are amaizing. I've ordered them a number of times, you will love them."
And on cue, the waitress came back with our plates filled, i looked at mine suspiciously since she was really glaring at me.
  I cut a piece and shoved it in my mouth. My taste buds awoke with the flavour running inside. I closed my eyes and moaned in response. A  choke brought me back to reality. I snapped my eyes open, "Are you okay there, Raph?"
  He coughed, nodding his head a couple of times. I poured him a glass of water, "drink this."
"Why are you even choking anyway?" i asked incredulously.
He shaked his head and changed the subject, "where do you want to check out?"
  "Anywhere is fine by me," i answered taking a sip from my cup.
He got up as i did and went to the counter. I opened my purse when Raphaels hand caught mine, "what do you think you're doing?"
"Getting my wallet?!" i questioned.
"You don't need it. I'm paying," he said as if it was obvious.
I put on a tight smile, does he think i am that broke? "I can pay for myself, don't worry."
He furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes swimming with confusion until something like a bulb lit up on his brain,  "Oh God no! That's not what i was insinuating, bunny. I invited you out, i pay for our meal."
      "You make it sound so much like a date should," i mumbled the words out without thinking. All Raphael dis was throw his signature smirk my way accompanied by a wink, "who said it wasn't?"
   I rolled my eyes, feeling all flustered, trying to ignore the elephants in my stomach. I closed my eyes, trying to calm my racing heart,
  you are just like all the other girls he has taken out. There's nothing different about you. He is a total Casanova. You can't forget that, Em.

"Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and walked out with him. "Thank you for breakfast, i guess."
He snickered, "you guess? I think you can do better than that."
"I think we are done here? Don't you have game or something?" i asked.
He laughed and shaked his head, "you know its April right?"
I shrugged, of course i did. Six months since i was dumped, for my ficking cousin. But hey!
"-o do?" i focused back to him.
"I'm sorry, what?" i asked, my ears hot.
"I was asking if there's anything you want to do, " he replied.
I shaked my head, "theres some work i left unattended to. I have to get back to it."

Hey guys.. 
Sorry this chapter is short..  I'll make a longer one next.