||Thirty two||

“Wanna know something bunny, you are one of the most selfless and caring persons I know, and I love that about you,” Raffael kissed my cheek, closing the door behind us. I didn’t know if I was to make a comment so I settled for a smile to say thank you. We had already had dinner with a couple of people at the shelter, so the only thing left was heading to bed.

“Bunny, wanna watch a movie or something?” Raff asked, getting comfortable on the sofa facing the tv. I didn’t have to think about it, but I did. I didn’t like being around him much. Because I liked being around him much. Do you understand me? being around him, spending time with him, kissing him, having his hands ar….. Let’s not head there. Point is. He is making me starting to feel things. I think it’s because it’s been a while since a man took any interest in me, touched me, kissed me. yeah, that’s it. I’m sex craved. That’s the problem.
I threw whatever thoughts out of my head and sat next to him as he put on one of my favorite Disney cartoons, Anastacia. Don’t look at me like that! Who doesn’t love Anastacia or any Disney animations? Whatever. I looked at him with amusement in my eyes, “Anastacia, really?” he grinned and shrugged his shoulders, “I’ve always liked hearing you sing the theme songs in Italian.” I hit him with a pillow and threw my head back laughing, “I don’t. I suck at doing anything Italian, apart from eating.” He chuckled and stood, “lucky you, I think I have some real gelato stashed somewhere in the fridge.” Squealing I ran to the kitchen and threw the fridge door open, my eyes skimming till I spotted the ice cream tub.
You know how Spongebob’s eyes get glossed when he sees something he likes… yeah, let’s not…..

I picked it up and closed the fridge, took a spoon dug it deep in the creamy cream and shoved it in my mouth, I moaned when it hit my taste buds. I have to say, gelato is simply kings of ice cream. Yes, I know what I said. I mean, Italian ice cream, is more creamy, milkier, more everything. Nothing compares. No matter the brand. I took three more scoops in my mouth in a spun of five seconds, God, I could live like this forever, with my ice cream.
It’s actually n-   I shoved another spoon in my mouth.
Oh, that’s good. Really good.
Told ya!

A rough chuckle brought me back from ice cream heaven, Raff was standing by the door, his arms crossed across his chest, his eyes filled with amusement and something else, “sei bellissima in piedi nella mia cucina, divorando il mio gelato, anche se c'è qualcos'altro che preferirei che divorassi con quella bocca carina.” (you look beautiful in my kitchen, devouring my ice cream, though there's something else I would rather devour you with that pretty little mouth)

         I looked away scooping a bit of the gelato and put it in a small bowl, hiding the blush covering my flush cheeks.  His Italian is hot. His eyes were looking at me like a predator would look at his prey, I remember him saying I was the bunny and he was the hunter. He walked forward and stood inches away from me. He cupped my chin, his thumb trailing slowly across my bottom lip, his lip in the cages of his teeth, I darted out my tongue and held his hand still, licking the cream from it, my eyes locked on his. His eyes were now fifty shades darker than the steel grey I am used to.
In a second, he put his hand behind my head, holding my neck in place, “fuck it!” he crashed his lips on me and tangled his tongue with mine. The fire inside me ignited. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it down, my tippy toes not helping much. Sensing my discomfort, he picked me up and had me on the kitchen counter.

His lips not once leaving mine. He broke the kiss and trailed his lips on my jaw, I groaned and had my hands put his lips back on mine. He teased my mouth, biting my bottom li till I moaned, his hands roaming around my body. The small bit of skin showing was blazing when he touched me. he rubbed circles around my side, his tongue fully invading my mouth. He licked my lip one more time then started trailing kisses down my mouth to my neck. He bit and kissed and sucked on my neck. My pussy was burning with desire if I could only…  I wanted his mouth on me, on my tits, on mine.