||Sixty One||

Hey, y'all. Hope you like this chapter and you are okay. take care of your mental health.

Things have been great these past two months. And everything is looking up for both Raffael and I. He got the cast off his whole leg, and his leg is okay even though we try not to strain it too much. "Bunny! we'll be late for our flight and you won't be rested enough for your interview," Raffael calls from the door. I sign, wrapping my hair in a scarf, "I'm done." That's right, I had an interview with this show in Los Angeles called Daily Pop on my newest book that I published a month ago and the ratings were high, so were the sales. No, it's not another romance novel. More like self-help, or a motivational kind of book which also documents bits and pieces of my life. so I'm not sure where to place it.  

"You good?" He asks, snaking his arm around me. God, I hate flying. I nodded and brushed my lips on his. "I'm so proud of you, baby," he deepens the kiss, his tongue probing into my mouth. I rested my hands on his shoulder blades and kissed him back with as much passion as he was. His phone buzzed through our clothes and we pulled away. He pulled it out of his pants and rolled his eyes, showing me that it was Aurora calling, he answered with a "we're leaving the house, mom." I laughed, grabbing my small travel bag that had my make up and all that good stuff and followed Raffael down to the waiting car that was taking us to the airport. Raffael had his hand on my thigh, his thumb drawing circles on my skin, "why you always so stubborn?" Right, I wore some tight ass  biker shorts and one of his shirts from college. The shirt is not what made him mad, it's the shorts. because they were outlining my ass and everything, so he didn't like that. but I wanted to be comfortable on te ride to Cali so I didn't hear him when he asked me to change cause he didn't want other men staring at his ass.

"Don't start," I rolled my eyes. His grip on my thigh tightened, which inturn made my abdomen clench. This man turns me on, left and right. I took a picture of his arm on my thigh and posted it on my Instagram story, then pushed it away. he didn't try putting it back. wierd. i shrugged and continued playing on my phone till we reached the airport. Six hours later, we were at my house. At first I was thinking of selling it cause Raffael and I have practically moved in together at his house but he said it would be good to keep it for when we were in Cali and wanted some privacy from both our prying families, so I said okay. 

"Shower first of Pizza first?" he asked, sitting on the bed, while I was putting away the few clothes I had carried, debating on what to wear for the interview the next day. So I told him to get the pizza first so we just shower and go straight to bed, no funny business cause I had to be up early. He called up one of the pizza houses and ordered in, while we waited he went to the living room, on call with his mom, while i stayed back in the room, changing the sheets and everything cause they probably caught dust through the three months i was staying with Raffael. I went and threw the sheets i removed in the washing machine afterwards as the door bell rang, Raffael shouted that he got it, coming to the kitchen after a minute with two boxes of pizza. I got out some paper plates ad served both of us while he got soda from one of the grocery bags. 

Then we sat in the living room watching some stupid show while we ate, him asking if i was nervous about the interview. "I mean, i guess... You know i don't like attention on me," i told him, he nodded, changing the topic to the show we were watching. when we finished the food, he grabbed our plates and took them to the kitchen then he came back, grabbed me by the hand and led me to the room. I looked at him wondering what he was up to. he stripped me down and took me to the bathroom, started the shower, all this while, he isn't saying anything, just pecking me on the lips once in a while. He grabbed my shower cap, put my hair in it then pulled me to the water, splashing some water on my face before taking some of my face scrub and applying it on my face and brushed my teeth. "Raffy...." I started but he pecked me and asked me to hush. so i did and enjoyed the moment. He grabbed my body scrub from the counter and applied it too, massaging me while at it. then he washed me up, teasing my breasts and cunt every once in a while. I needed a cold shower cause i was the one who said we weren't having sex that night and even though i wanted to go back on that, he said he wasn't going to fuck me nor was i going to touch myself. He rinsed me off and took a towel from one of the cabinets, dried me off and slapped my ass, telling me to get dressed for bed and he was going to take a quick shower.

i debated staying and watch him wash himself, to see if he would get himself off cause he was hard as a rock but i'd be tempted to do more than just watch so i went to his bag, grabbed one of his shirts and put it on after applying moisturizer. Just as i was getting in bed, he got out of the bathroom, put on a pair of boxers and joined me in bed. pulling me into him after turning off the lights, "goodnight baby." I dropped a kiss on his chest, "goodnight" the placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.