||Thirty three||

Shoutout to @theWineBae ❤❤❤ thank you for the support and all the votes.
Next chapter, giving a shout out to all kenyan fans of my works and some of the writers following through my work.

Happy reading lovies

     🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎

        The front door opened pretty loud, since it hit the wall, heels clanking on the floor, irritating me with the sound. I knew it was someone else because if it was Aurora, she'd have yelled my name by now, plus she doesn't like wearing heels unless it is really necessary. So we sat, waiting for the dramatic entrance of whoever.
And viola, a blonde bitch waltzed into the kitchen like she owned it. Her eyes looked around, landing on Rae and Sofia in confusion and finally at me, her eyes hardening when they met mine. "What are you doing here with these-these-urgh" she looked at all of us in disgust. "I could ask you the same question, you walked into my house like you own it," i crossed my arms across my chest with a raised brow. She looked at me up down and rolled her eyes, "i don't have time for you, bitch. Where's Rafael? We have to fix this rumour he had going on about being engaged to a hood bitch like you." I glared at her and asked Rae to go do the reading from the patio and get some sun. Sofia wouldn't budge though. I feign shock, "who said it was a rumour. We are very much engaged, you can go tell the paps that. I'm sorry who are you again blondie?"
She took a step forward, her eyes glaring hard at me, "Listen up you gold digging whore, i don't care who you are but i have worked so hard to get Raf to notice me and i won't let you steal the man i love from me." I was taken aback for a second there, but composed myself pretty fast, "are you threatening me blondie?"
"I would say its more of a warning. Stay away from my man."
"If he was your man, why is he engaged to me?" I pulled off my thinking face.
She was taking another step forward but flattered when Raffael stepped into the room from the back door, dresses in a white shirt and black joggers. His hair pulled back. He immediately walked to where i was, embraced me in a tight hug filled with sweat and hummed in my ear, "i missed you all morning." I struggled out of his grasp, "i can see that." He chuckled and brushed  his lips on mine before taking a seat next to me. He took an apple from the fruit rack and took a bite. A throat cleared had him facing at the blonde. She looked at him admirably, like he was her next meal. "Good morning Raff,"she purred. He looked and acknowledged her for the first time since he got in, a small smile on his face, "oh hey Patty."
What kind of name is patty, i snorted. I realised i may or may not have made my thoughts audible, when she growled, Raphy looked at me with a raised brow and amusement dancing in his eyes and Sofia chuckled.
I stood and went to Sofias side. That bitch, Patty asked him what he wanted for breakfast, so she could make him. "Excuse me, what have you just said?"
"Patricia, i can see you've met my fiancee. Babe, this is my assistant, Patricia," he said and gestured for her to seat and have breakfast with him, saying his breakfast was already taken care of. Oh so now they were giving eachother nicknames and having breakfast together,  they can as well braid eachothers hairs.
          She looked at me, victory in her eyes, but looked at Raff looking all unsure, "i don't want to impose." This bitch has it coming. I said it was alright when Raffy asked if i was okay with it.
I mean, do i have to be jealous? Its his assistant.
Who wants to sleep with him.
Right, i almost forgot that part.

"I'll make you something quick,"i smiled tightly. I broke two eggs and whisked them pretty quick, adding more than a pinch of black pepper in it and salt before putting it in the pan. I put the scrambled egg on her plate with toasts and handed it to her with a glass of juice. She started protesting that she was okay with just a glass of juice but Raff and i couldn't have it. She took the first bite and gulped it down with almost half the glass of juice.
Her neck turning reddish and her face flush. Guess she doesn't like spices.
Looking at her innocently i asked if it was good. She nodded, and sipped on her juice. I added it saying how i also loved the juice. She glared at me and turned to Raff, "why am i hearing about this apparent engagement now with the press? Please tell me it's a joke and we'll fix it right now." She sounded professional to him but i could hear the desperation in his voice, willing him to say it is some stupid prank. He got up and put his dishes in the dishwasher and stood by me, i turned, facing him with my arms around him in no time, "we are very much in love, aren't we baby?" I pressed featherly kisses on his neck.
He dipped his head and kissed me, pushing his tongue inside my mouth.
I grinned, my hands in his hair before i raised it up, behind Raffaels back and had the middle finger raised towards that blonde bitch. Raffael groaned and pulled me flush against him, his hands on my ass, running his two thumbs around the back pockets of my shorts.
  Sofia cleared her throat, coughing to cover up her laugh, "maybe you can take this to the bedroom." With one last kiss and my teeth grazing Raffaels lip, i  turned back towards blondie all of it written on me, "I win."

Raffael couldn't let go of me though

Raffael couldn't let go of me though. He held on and had my ass directly pressed to his thighs, his crotch just above my ass.
  He cleared his throat and asked Patricia if that was all that brought him to the house, she said that there was some magazine shoot he was supposed to attend and when the rumors spread that he was engaged, more magazines wanted a piece of him on their cover. One magazine wanted our story featured in their magazine. He said he would do them all if it was okay with me. I definitely said yes. "You know what this means, right?" He turned me to face him. I nodded, kissing his neck, "i want the whole female population to know that you belong to me."
  He kissed my forehead, grinning widely, "do i?"
  I rolled my eyes and faced her, "we'll do whatever shoots that they want. And his private shoots I'll come with. Fit me in?" She gritted her teeth in a tight smile, "sure. Congratulations on your engagement by the way."
  "You're so sweet, isn't she babe?" I grabbed Raffaels neck and pulled him down, tilting my head to kiss him. He hummed, trailing kisses down my neck.