||Nine||

     "Hello?" Aurora's voice rang in the earpiece. I nodded to Raph to press play.

"Yes Raph! Just like that baby! Just like that! Oh my god! Raph I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"  Yes, apparently there was some pornstar called Raphael, si we played his video.
   "Aaaaaaah!" Aurora screamed through the phone and cursed a number of times, and Raphael put his hand on my mouth to keep me from laughing, although his body was vibrating with laughter.
"Raphael De Lucca! You better not be having sex with my best friend right now! I'm going to kill you!" she threatened and told Sal to drive.
Salvatores place isn't far from the hotel so we have to act fast.
I hang up and paused the porn. I lay my head on his chest and finally laughed out loud. He laughed with me, "you are one of a kind, bunny. One if a kind."
             "They are close by, let's give them a show!" i stated and rushed to grab a blanket from my room. I sat back on him, facing him this time and put the blanket over our waists. Then i stripped off my shirt. Leaving me in my Calvin Klein bra and i lowered my shorts abit to expose my panties.
         "Woah! Woah! Bunny! You really want us to have sex?" his Adams apple bobbed up and down looking strained and painful. His eyes turned a shade darker as they roamed over my body, exposed to him.
     Why is he looking at me like i am a well deserved meal and he is a starved man who hasn't seen food in days.
I kind of squirmed, he has seen me in bikini before. But why does this seem different?
  "You're wearing too much clothes!" i accused and grabbed his shirt from the bottom, pulling it up effortlessly. Not that he was against any of it, so i wasn't like assaulting him, right?!
I threw his shirt near the door and mine too. Just in time, we heard the elevator bing. I was so fucking nervous. Ha ha ha ha.... 
Calm your tits bitch!
I scolded myself.
Hurried footsteps came our way.
"What are you doing?" i snapped at the man beneath me, who had his teeth grazing hotly on my skin around my collar bone. No! That sounds wrong. The man under me.  Naaaah.  Even worse. Argh.
You understand me.

"Playing along. Unle-"
The door opened and i silenced him by dipping my head and burying it on the spot behind his ear. I rocked back and forth on him, barely, faking a moan. I couldn't resist, i bit the little flesh on his side, just below his ear.
His hands immediately held onto my ass tight and he moaned, "just like that baby! Ride that cock for me!" he said in a fake husky voice.
"Raphael!" Aurora screamed and i was should i say gently pulled away from my sex partner. Then like lightning, she raised her hand and smacked him on the cheek.
Uh-oh!  😳😳
They glared at eachother. Aurora spat,
"You could have anyone, ANYONE!! And you decided to fuck my best friend, on my FUCKING COUCH!"
"Aurora listen.."i tried but she glared at me hard i almost fell back on Salvatore, who was also glaring daggers at Raphael.

Fuck my life! This is getting out of hand!

She turned back to Raphael who was rubbing his stinging cheek, glaring at her, "It was a fucking prank, sis!"
"You litt- WHAT?!" she gaped.
I roamed my hands over my body, "it was a fucking prank you idiot. For ditching us and going on a date and not telling us." At the last statement i wiggled my eyes on them. They cleared their throats and now Raphael was glaring at Salvatore. Sal on the other hand was unfazed by the death glare from him.
Raphael stood up and clicked his tongue on his teeth, his eyes fixed on the man infront to him "what are your intentions with my sister?"
Salvatore didn't flinch, "I care about her more than anyone.  And all i would want is to make her happy. Always."
    Aurora scooted next to Salvatore as if protecting him from her brother, "Sal is my boyfriend now. You are going to have to respect that!"
I gaped, did she just say boyfriend?
  "You guuuuuys!" i cooed and hugged Aurora first. Sal was rubbing the back of his neck and grinned shyly at me. I pounced on him and engulfed him in a hug, "I'm so happy that you guys have finally gotten together."
Aurora raised a brow.
I shrugged, "I may not have a man but i was tottaly shipping for you guys!"
But then i glared at them and pinched their stomachs, rather Auroras stomach and Sals muscles, "but that doesn't mean you try to set me up with your brother and you get along with it."
    Looking back at my sex partner, he was staring at me with amusement dancing in his eyes. I noticed his crossed arms and the bulging muscles flexing. I quickly looked away, "and you, put a shirt on! Sex scene over!"
He pouted and dragged his shirt from the floor, "but we were just getting started."
I rolled my eyes and put on my remaining clothes that were also on the  floor and sat on the seat next to Aurora. "I'm hungry," she whined.
"You just ate awhile ago," Sal rolled his eyes but got up on his feet, "what will you have?"
She winked, "suprise me," and with that,  he went to the kitchen to cook up something for her.
I threw a pillow at Raphael and he glared at me, "what!"
"I'm hungry."
"Then go coo-" i hit him in the face with another pillow before he finished the sentence. He grunted and went to the kitchen too. We locked gazes with Aurora and giggled as she told me about her date with Sal and how he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Sorry for the late update you guys...
I still love you tho