||Forty Three||

Hey besties

Hey besties...
Sorry for the late update, I'm working on a contest and I'll probably post the book here on Wattpad after I'm done with it and submitted to the contest.
    Thank you for voting and commenting.💗💗💗💗
@ArielMO3, @Extacy925, @selenagomez4721456 thank you for voting for every goddam chapter.
And y'all thank you for the comments. They crack me up and encourage me to write more.
Bouna Giornata.... Good day besties
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

It’s Match Day.
Yes, maybe I haven’t been to any playoffs or whatever, even in school I went to a few, three I think. That was when my mom wasn’t dragging me to watch Ace play, which also meant Raffael was playing.
“Baby?” Raffael called.
“In here,” I answered, scooping more of the ice cream and put the rest of the tub back in the fridge. i heard his footsteps getting closer, I took a handful of groundnuts and gummy worms from their containers and sprinkled them on my ice cream.
“What are you- Oh! Should have known you were in the kitchen,” he grinned and stole a kiss.     I glared at him, “what do you mean by that? That I’m always eating? That im a fat bitch, is that what you’re saying Raffael?” He stopped in his tracks and pulled me to him, “you know that’s not what I meant. I love your fat ass anyways.” He spanked my ass.
“Raffy!” I exclaimed, jumping back and glaring at him. “I hate you!”
“You love me. And you’re coming to my game tonight,” he bent down stole a kiss.
“You know I am,” I held his chin and pulled him down for another kiss.
He pulled away and walked back out, in a second he was back with a shirt in his right hand and hands it to me, “here’s my jersey.” The shirt was light, black in color, with details in red. I looked it over with a raised brow, “Number 15?”
He shrugged, blush dusting his cheeks, he scratched the back of his neck, “my birthday and yours.”
“You’re blushing, come’re,” I pulled him by his shirt and he moved closer, and bent his head down to meet my lips, “I think it’s cute.”
He rolled his eyes and kissed me harder, with a lot of tongue, “see you tonight.” I walked him to the living room, my ice cream in hand. He picked his duffle bag and walked out to go practice or whatever they do before a game.
A couple of hours later, Aurora and Sal walked into the house, she had said we would go together. I left them watching tv and rushed to shower, shave and get dressed. I wanted to tuck in the shirt in a pair of booty shorts but with the cold that is approaching, I wasn’t sure about that, so I chose some skin tight denim trousers that hugged my figure real nice. I tied a knot on the shirt and put on my black pair of Nikes. Sprayed perfume one last time, grabbed my phone and a couple of bills and walked out.
They gawked at me. I felt insecure. “What is it?”
“He gave you his jersey!” Aurora literally screamed.
I blushed hard, “I mean, yeah. Is that a bad thing?”
“Are you really sure you guys are not dating for real? He has never had any of his exes wear his shirt!” she clarified her statement.
“It’s just a shirt,” though my heart fluttered.
After a short argument, Sal was pushing us out of the door into his car.
In thirty minutes we were at the stadium, which was buzzing with excitement. Raff had asked if I wanted to get a seat in the top area where all the stuck up wives and girlfriends of the players watched the game from, together with a couple of prominents. I declined and told him, I would rather have a spot in the front row or something. Just not there.
So we were making out way to the seats at the very front. Okay, maybe not very front, second line. I saw a familiar face and smiled, “Ally!” She turned her head, she was on the very front line, she grinned, “Emiliana, hey!” We exchanged hugs and I took my seat, directly behind her, “why are you in the crowd?” she snorted, “same reason you are. I want my man watch me cheer him.”
Right.
I looked around, the pitch was green, with the lights shining. Then I spotted Aunt Gianna, seats away from mine. I grinned and waved with excitement. She waved back. I sat down when the teams came out of the changing rooms. My eyes roamed over all the players looking for that number 15. When I finally found him, its like he was looking back at me, I waved energetically. He blew a kiss. Heard the older women aww. I hid my face with a blush.
……………………..
It’s the last three minutes of the game. “Go Raff!” I scream. I get some women and men support me with “yeah!” Raffael’s team is leading by ten. I watch as one of his teammates finally snatches the ball from the rival team, Barns. He passes the ball to player 12 who I found out is the Brent Williams. He passes the ball to Raffael, I watch as he dodges the rivals with difficulty and manages to make a touchdown. Raffael look to the stands and meets my gaze, he points the ball towards me as if to say, That touch down was for you.
The crowd goes wild, popcorn and soda in the air. I blew him a kiss. The game was over, they had won forty two to thirty four. My feet lead me to the very beginning of the stands where Raffael was running to. He carried me down and kissed me hard, after I pulled his helmet off.
“You did really great,” I whispered in his mouth.
After that, he went to shower and change. Aunt Gia said she was going back home and that we were to go for dinner the next day, all of us, she made reservations to celebrate.
Raffael came back dressed in black slacks and a well fitting shirt, his hoodie on his arm and his gym bag on the other hand. “You guys coming for the party?” he asked Sal an Aurora. They said they had things to do. You can guess what they are. I gave Aurora a raised brow and she flipped me the bird, yep, definitely what I was thinking.
We get in his jeep and head to the party. I’m not a fan of parties and all, but that will atleast make me not look like one of those snobby girlfriends or whatever.
…………….
Sweaty bodies grinding, the music thumping loud to my veins, the smell of alcohol in the air. Remind me again why I hate parties?
This was one of those funky high class clubs. The dance floor was huge and filled with the party lights.
“Raffael, my man!” someone calls Raff from inside. He pulls me inside with him, his smile huge, “Anderson, where the fuck have you been man?” they do the weird man hug thing and he pulls me closer, “this is Emiliana, my girl.”
“Oh, I know!” he grins and shakes my hand.
We shook hands with a couple of other people and he introduced me to his teammates and their dates, girlfriends and wives. 

Ciao besties....
How have you been?
Thank you for the support and for reading this book, esp for those who've read it thousands of times.
I love you all.