||Sixty Four||

Hey, besties..... Thank you for being with me all this long. between being hospitalized and all that, I haven't had the chance to write. I hope you love this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for the follows and votes so far. 

Closing my eyes and letting the darkness envelop, I wasn't up for. Whatever game Raffael was playing, I wasn't sure I was up for it. When I woke up in the morning, more like afternoon, the dress I had bought the previous day with Aurora was laid on the flat seat next to the bed. And a wrapped gift box next to it with a folded card on top. Wear me tonight! ;)

I unwrapped the box and came face to face with a pair of gold strapped heels, that was exactly my size. Did Raffael really go through my shoes or his sister was in on this? Digging deeper, was a bottle of my favorite perfume and bath bomb, not forgetting a smaller box, which held a bunch of jewelry. All of them, gold in color with butterflies, from the earrings, necklace, and what looked like a charm bracelet or an anklet. A tiny note is hidden in the box read,

Bunny, thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.

-Yours.

"You're crying!" a voice from the door startled me. I pat my cheeks, I was indeed crying. Aurora walked deeper into the room, a small smile on her face, and hugged me. Then wiped my tears away and led me to the kitchen, "let's get you fed then we get your nails done." She admitted to knowing that Raffael was taking me out on a date but she didn't reveal anything more. And she did do my nails, the same pinkish-goldish color matching the dress we got. Then I soaked in the tub with the cherry bath bomb Raffael got me and got ready, lingerie and all.

Aurora said she would drive me to wherever I would meet Raffael, where neither of them was not telling me. When we started driving, my phone pinged and it was a text from Raffael. Bunny, could you get my package from @Deluccas on your way. Love you.

I thought you had your package in your pants – I grinned while typing and sent the text.

The text bubble popped up and I put my phone on my lap, the screen on my thigh, smiling hard. "Let's head to Delucca's. Raffy needs something from there." I checked my phone. His text read, Oh you know i carry that package well, smartass.

He really does carry it well. Aurora gagged, seeing me biting my lip, "are you seriously sexting right now?" I released my lip and raised my brow, "as if you don't sext with Sal whenever I'm with you." She glared and remained silent. I grinned in victory and we stayed silent, just listening to some of Prince Royce. When we reached the restaurant, a guy in uniform knocked on my window and I slid it down, he handed me a small package. I asked how he knew I was the right recipient of the package and he shrugged, said the number plate was a giveaway. He looked at Aurora and blushed, "hey Aurora!" "Hey yourself, Andrew!" she winked at the kid, making him blush ten times harder. He had a crush. Wait! She knows him!

I glared at her, she pretended not to see me glaring at her and said her goodbyes to Andrew and started driving off, humming away. I huffed, hearing my phone ping with a new text. Open the package, love.

I didn't respond, just did as he asked and opened the package. What is going on? There laid a pair of blindfolds and another note, Just go with it! ;}

"What is the meaning of this Aurora?" I asked my best friend. "And don't say you don't know because I know you know enough." She smiled weakly, "he wanted to explore into kink with you?!" I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest. She rolled her eyes, "wear the blindfold, Em." "I don't want to," I pout. "Just go with it," she rolled her eyes a second time. I finally put the blindfold on when she stopped the car and said she was not going to drive until I put it on.