||Thirty Eight||

I woke up to fading footsteps, i hadn't even realized i had fallen asleep until that time. I sat back and stretched, rubbing my eyes before looking for my phone, what time is it?
My eyes almost bulded at the sight before me. A humongous chocolate bouquet was placed on the stand next to my phone, everything nutella. I picked up the bouquet and wondered how i didn't hear any movement into and out of the room. A small note was sticking out, i pulled at it, "forgive me?"

   My tearworks were not far, urgh these damn hormones. I remembered everything that happened, playing it back in my head. I didn't like being mad at Raffy and i sure as hell didn't like him being mad at me. I had to make this right.
   I tore open one chocolate bar and ate it while thinking of something i could do to make it up to him. A bulb lit up in my head, had me tiptoing to the kitchen to find Sofia. That is after i had texted Aurora and asked what her thoughts were on my plan. She started with a 'ewwww thats my brother' then said it'll definitely work.
   I lightly knocked on her door before letting myself in. She was grinning like a cat, her phone in her hand, "sexting with Ty?" she silently shreiked which had me laughing hard, before i closed the door behind me. "I need your help," i fiddled with my hands.
  "what's up?" she reluctantly put her phone down and looked at me concern brewing in her eyes. "It's Raffy. I ummh i want to make up to him?!"
  "what do you need?"

              .........................

I was pacing in his room, i don't know why but i had alot of gittery nerves, i could hear Sofia's feet paddlinh across the floor to the stairs calling his name, i heard him say he was in the pool house. My heart couldn't stop racing.
Next thing i know i hear heavy footsteps walking past the room towards the guest room i had dozed off in. "Bunny, open up," i hear his voice when he knocked on the door of the unoccupied room.
I softly opened the door to his room and took silent steps outside, "back here."
His head turned fast and he was frozen in his spot, his eyes roaming all over my body, dilating. He took small unsure steps towards me, his eyes still roaming. I was basically wearing a set of black strings attached, around my crotch and my chest, the cover up i had barely hiding anything.

 I was basically wearing a set of black strings attached, around my crotch and my chest, the cover up i had barely hiding anything

"I ummh.. " he cleared his throat. I closed the space between us and stood on my tip toes, brushing my lips on the corner of his mouth, my hands roaming around his chest, "i don't like fighting with you baby."
He swallowed hard and cleared his throat, but his voice was still raspy, "i don't like fighting with you either." I closed the gap between us fully, "good. Now kiss me." Then i wrapped my lips on his, pouring all of my feelings and emotions in it.
His hands immediately glided around my waist and he pulled me up, wrapping my legs around him, and his hard erection was really pressing agaisnt my core, making me wetter than i was. He walked to our room, i mean his room. Closed the door with his foot and dropped me on the bed after the short walk. He tore away my cover up, growling, "you're so fucking sexy." and had his face on my neck. i moaned in response, pulling his shirt off.
"How am i supposed to take these off?  Or I'll tear them to shreds," he groaned, kissing my ear lightly.
Lifting my bum, i pulled off my panties, sort if panties. He unstrapped the bra and threw it somewhere in the room, and he pulled me flush againts him, i put my hands on his chest, roaming up to his shoulders and pulled him down and kissed him.
I pushed my tongue in his mouth, my hands dropping lower to his sweats and pulling them down, carresing his hard cock, it twitched over his boxers, "someone's impatient." He groaned back in my mouth and pulled my hand away from his cock, pulling them together above my head.
"You always make me so hard, it hurts bunny," he groaned,  trailing kisses to my breasts. He took my right breast in his mouth and nipped at it. I arched my back, pushing my breast to his face. I lightly pushed him away and got on top of him, palming his cick over his boxers, "let's get these off, shall we?"
Even before he responded, i was taking his boxers off. His cock sprung up and hit my lips.  I giggled and gave it a little lick.
He groaned, his hands roaming over my skin, "you don't have to do that."
I didn't have to say it out loud,  instead i dove right in, groping his balls while thrusting him deep into the back of my throat.
        “Fuck!” He groans, grabbing me by my hair. He makes a half-hearted attempt at stopping me, but i lick his cock,  making hin give in to the pleasure of my tongue. My head bobs and swivels, sliding up and down his stiffness, plunging him deep into my throat. Raffy throws his head back to the pillow and groans, my lips stroking his length while my tongue laps around his length. I let my fingertips play at his scrotum, my tongue lapping at his tip. “Mmmmh,” I grunt, diving in as far as I can go, pushing his cock into the very depths of my throat. My hands grip the sides of his tense thighs, using them as leverage to deepthroat his enormous size. My head bounces up and down with determination to make him come. The head of his dick twitches deep inside my mouth. I pull out and use my hand. His dick throbs on the edge of climax, dribbling clear fluid to the floor. My lips curl in a seductive grin. “You wanna come, baby?” He grunts in response,  his hands fisting on the sheets, thrusting his cock towards my lips, i pump his cock faster, moving forward and kissing him lightly, i nip at his ear, "come for me." His cock twitches and his hot seeds spill on my hand, him groaning in my mouth.
I move back and walk to the bathroom to wash my hand, i squeal,m when I'm sudeenly lifted off the ground, and feel the soft sheets caressing my back.
I felt his long dick on the side of my thigh, still hard, making me wet. I pushed myself to my elbows, calling him forward with my index finger, he moved forward and kissed me. I darted out my tongue and licked his jaw all the way to ear, "i want to feel you inside me."
His dick twitched on my thigh, he rasped out, "are you sure baby?  We can wait." i shake my head and kiss him giving him my answer, "please Raffy, I'm so wet for you." He growled and thrusted two of his long fingers inside me, "let's stretch you then."
He pumped hard and fast, adding another finger while at it,  "christ!" i screamed, arching my back, feeling my walls tighten, my core burning with release. "Let it go baby," he says. And just like that, i feel myself come all over his hand. He lifts his two fingers and sucks on them, "still taste like heaven."
He aligns himself with my slick wet pussy. Teasing my folds with his head, i groan and thrust my hips up. He chuckled darkly and pin my hips to the bed, "impatient, are we now!" I glared at him, sneaking my hand to his cock and pushing it slightly inside me, i winced. Fuck!
He groaned thrusting deeper into me, "Fuck baby, you're really tight." I'd have glared if my eyes weren't rolling to the back of my head. "jesus!" i gasp. He lightly slaps my thigh, making me even wetter, "it's Raffael!"
Gasps turn to screams while I take his cock as he thrusts it deeper inside me. My thighs clamp around his waist in a death grip while I try to grind on him. I feel my thighs start to shake uncontrollably. My echoing screams fill his room as the earth shattering orgasm rips through me like a torrent of pleasure and fire. He continues to thrust inside me and i feel another orgasm threatening to erupt from my depths. I think he realizes this, because he enters me deep, i feel his balls on my ass, and grinds on me, his cock inside me. "Fuck!" i throw my head back, my back arching another orgasm hitting me.
I moan out, loud and long, bucking my hips upward into his abdomen, arching my back and thrusting myself onto him.
“Fuck baby!” He groans as my tightness clams around his dick. Involuntarily, another buck of my hips draws the air from his lungs. My walls give way to his deep penetration. I cry out when he bottoms out at my cervix and it sends a jolt coursing through my insides, i pull him flush towards me, biting his shoulder, my nails deep on his back flesh, as a deafening scream erupts from my lips, my legs shaking, my juices flowing, he thrusts deeper and faster and pulls out, spilling his seeds on my tummy.  For a minute there, he falls back on me, breathing hard, our hearts beating as one, sweat glistening our bodies. He moved and heads to the bathroom, i heard the taps turning before he comes back with a warm towel in his hand and a glass of water in his other hand, and cleans me up, then handed me the water, kissing my head when i wince the moment i sit up, "you good?"
I fake glare at him and smile after, "you did this to me!"
He chuckled and pulled the covers for me and put me inside the bed, "hungry?" I nodded, "Maybe we could go to McDonald's around the corner," he suggested, knowing there was no cooked food ready. "it's what-fuck it's Three!" i gaped.
I hadn't realized we ummh you know for all that long. He chuckled, "what time did you think it was?" He went to the closet and came back in sweats and a hoodie, "I'll have to keep you fed if i plan on having you after you nap, so I'll get us something to eat." He kissed my lips and grabbed his car keys from his discarded jeans,  taking all clothes thrown around, put them in the dirty clothes bin and headed out, with a wink, "don't miss me too much."
Best dick of my life.

I could feel my eyes closing lightly.