||Fifty three||

@daishaaaa23, @kimberlychamber thank you for voting for all the chapters 💜💜💜 and for the rest of you guys... grazier tante. Thank you for all the love..
Vote. Comment.
I love y'all.

When I agreed to give Raffy another chance I didn't know what the whole 'one last chance' entailed. The night ended with Raffy giving me a lingering kiss on my temple then briefly on my lips and promising that he would be in touch then he left. And we haven't talked since. It's been a couple of hours. 
The next afternoon, I woke up and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. For the first time in a couple of months, I broke my routine. I was always up by six, take a run along the shore then read through my emails and all before meeting up with Sean for our morning workout and then breakfast.
Lily was in the kitchen with her laptop, she looked up to me and her eyes warmed, "there's the spark that's been missing in your eyes." I rolled my eyes, walking to the fridge, "what are you so happy about?" Grabbed a glass and poured some juice and sat by her side.
"Uuh.. Cookies!" I beamed and took a bite. Closing my eyes, they were doing good. So familiar.
"Those came in the morning with this!" She stood and walked back to the fridge and got out a box, opened it in front of me, "thank you♥" was written on it.
"From what I gather it's fudge cake, " she said, grinning like a cat. A smile made its way to my face, he knows how much I love chocolate everything. I took the knife and cut a piece. "Do you know where they are from?" She asked innocently. I shrugged, hiding my smile with a bite of the incredibly tasting fudge, melting on the tip of my tongue.
"This is so good, im going to get fat again, but it's worth it," I moaned.
The bell rang and I looked at Lily pleading with her to go answer it as I ate. She rolled her eyes and went anyway, taking a cookie with her.
I vaguely heard her voice, "okay, thanks."
Lily squealed after closing the door and her feet padded to the kitchen hurriedly. A bouquet in her hands.
I smiled, "Ty?"
She grinned and shook her head, "not for me,  " and handed me the bouquet like you would a baby. The flowers face her.
Only. It was not flowers.
Nutella.
Kinder joy.
A note is attached to one of the two Nutella jars.
    Because I know about your obsession. And that i'd get you to smile. Good day amore
    -Rookie❤

I snickered on the rookie nickname, only so that my smile isn't very permanent on my face

I snickered on the rookie nickname, only so that my smile isn't very permanent on my face. Lily was watching me intently, a raised brow, "secret admirer?" I couldn't not smile anymore, "something like that. He'd sent a note that he'd be by the beach, so I flashed my tits and he's saying thank you!"
She narrowed her eyes, not believing a word I said obviously, then smiled softly, "as long as you're happy girlie."
"I am,  " I said. And it was true. I was happy. Very.
My phone pinged and I took it quickly. Aurora.
     A little bird told me you had a burglar in the beach house at 3 am. Are you okay?

I was almost disappointed that it wasn't Raffy. But I snickered either way. Lily. She looked at my text and seemed unfazed. It's definitely her.
"Yeah, I thought I heard someone breaking in yesterday. Didn't you?" She asks. I roll my eyes and texted Aurora
     I'm doing fine, gossip girl. Better than fine🤓

After that I texted Raffy,
      Trying to fatten me up, Raffy? Hmm?🤔🙄

Then another.
     Grazie tanto, senor😚😘

I wasn't thinking when I sent the kissy emoji. But it's already sent. And read.
Ping.

    😝😏 I'd still want you even if you were the size of a rhino.

I grinned,
     RAFFY! I HATE YOU!😒😑

He texted back in a blink,   
      No, you don't, at least not after that Nutella bouquet.😂😂 And can you not shout? Ty can hear you and he is watching a movie.

I grinned,   
    I'm ignoring you from now onwards😑,  au revoir

NOOOO... COME BACK😭😭😭.....

I didn't reply, put my phone away. Lily was smiling at me hard. I rolled my eyes, "creeper!"
Took my fudge cake to my room with a fork and placed it on the table next to my laptop, time to get to work.
And for the next two weeks, all we did was text and call sometimes, but we never met up. I know Raffy wanted to. But he said he wasn't going to pressure me to meet up with him. And now he was back in New York for the Super Bowl. He had asked me to go and I refused. Told him I wasn't ready yet to go back to the field since that's what brought us to where we were.
He was heartbroken. It's one of the biggest games in football. And he wanted me there. But I didn't want to go. Or so I told him...