||Fifty Seven||

Hey besties....... been a few days... @tota2007 thank you for the votes and the comments on all the chapters, you're an interesting being . Thank you for ya'll who vote and comment. and thank you for reading till this far. Be kind to everyone you come across. you don't know what they're going through. 

"Bunny, where are you going?" Raffael's eyes lifted to mine. I walked to him and his friends, put my hand on his shoulder and leaned in, my lips brushing his earlobe, then pulled away, "going to get my stuff from Aurora's. She forgot to bring them as I asked her. That is unless you'd rather I parade around your house naked." His eyes darkened with lust as he looked me over, he bit his lip, "I'm not against it." I rolled my eyes, smacking his arm, "I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate your buddies finding me naked." He glared and gritted out a "point taken." He pulled me into his lap and assaulted my mouth with his. "Get a room!" my brother shouted from the other side of the room. I got up, feeling my cheeks getting warm when the attention of everyone in the room turned to us. "I'll see you later!" I gave him one last kiss before going to take the keys to his jeep from the bowl where he puts all the car keys.

"Take good care of my baby!" he shouted from his seat, not even looking my way, his focus seemingly on the card game he was playing with the guys. I took my purse from the shelf around the door that Raffael put for when he had guests and headed to the garage. Enna called me, asking if I'd be kind enough to take her son with me when I was going back home and I said I would, so I had two things to do. I was singing along to the PrettyMuch album I had from my phone, and a while later I was at the hotel. I said hi to the doorman, "hello Aaron!" and hurried up to the penthouse to get my stuff, and was leaving the building in five minutes. "Let me help you with that Miss Emiliana!" The doorman said, rushing to my side and taking my bags despite my protests. He followed me to where I'd parked Raffael's car and loaded the luggage when I opened the trunk. When he closed the trunk, I was already fishing in my purse and stretched my hand towards him, "thanks a lot, Aaron!" He chuckled and shook his head, said he didn't want my money. "Say I'm buying you lunch for always helping me out and being my friend. Please, Aaron, don't leave my hand hanging," I pout. He hesitantly accepted which made me happy. He walked back in and I locked the car, deciding to go to the store and get some massage oil for Raffael.

I fell in step with all the other people in the streets of Manhattan, my subconscious painting pictures of my hands running up and down Raffael's naked back, him laying on his stomach and me straddling him, applying the oil on him, hearing his husky groan when I kneed on his tense back muscles. A hand grabbed me and I squealed, getting back to reality, I twisted my arm from the hand grabbing me. "Emmy!" My blood almost ran cold. I turned and forced a smile. "I thought it was you! Tried to call you but I guess you were daydreaming like you used to," Adam stood in front of me in all his glory, a small stubble growing on his face, his eyes and lips smiling. He was a good looking man, especially with his curly hair. What am I doing thinking about a married man! A man married to my ex-best friend! "Adam, what a surprise!" I managed to choke out. He looked me up and down, his smile widening, "you look good Emmy! What have you been up to?" Nothing that is any of your business, cheater! Instead, I said, "nothing really. How's the married life?" He signed, put his hands in his slacks, smiling softly "it's alright. Jullie is pregnant and she is moody as ever!" I waited for the hurt, the pain when I heard him talk about my cousin but there was none. Adam's infidelity to me threw me off balance but still into Raffael's arms. And I realized I loved Raffael more than I ever loved Adam in the years we were together. "I'm happy for you, Adam," I said. He shook his head, "you don't have to lie to me, Emmy. I hurt you and I am truly sorry." "Forgotten. Don't worry about it," I grinned. "Emmy, listen... " "Adam, it was nice to see you and all but I have somewhere to be," I told him. He nodded, "of course. Maybe we could grab a coffee or something some other time? For old time sake." "My number is still the same one," I told him. he stepped forward for a hug and I let him. He said thank you and brushed his lips over my temple like he always did when we were together and walked the other way. Shaking my head, I focused on the mission at hand. I crossed the road and went into the first store I saw that had beauty products and stuff, found a rose-scented oil, and got out before I was tempted to look at the different eyeshadow brands they had. Then I was off to pick Leonardo.

We sang along to his favorite song, which I guess is almost all kids favorite, Baby Shark all the way to Raffael's place. I Parked the car once we got in the compound and went to his side to help him with the belt but he said he was a big boy, he could undo his belt just fine. I smiled as I watched him struggle for a minute or two and decided to help without helping. I told him there was a bug on his shirt and clicked on the button pretending to remove the non-existent bug, he then pulled the seat belt free, he grinned at me, "told ya I could do it!" "Yes you did, buddy. Sorry I didn't believe you," I did the fake pout and he shrugged, pulled himself to stand on the floor, so we were face to face since he was still in the car and pecked me on the cheek, "it's okay, Lia." I helped him down, big boy or not, I couldn't have him hurting himself. "Let's go get some steak!" I grinned and he nodded vigorously. The kid loved his steak.

I breezed through the crowd when I made sure Leo was with Rosa and he had a plate in his hand, to go look for Raffael. "Anything else you want me to do for you, Raffa?" The annoying voice of miss publicist purring from the pool area. I snuck my head through the open door and saw some of the guys chilling around the pool, dipping their legs, Raffael seated on the side where the pool chairs are, the publicist, standing over him, her tits on his face, her hands grazing on his chest. "No, thanks," she pulled her hand away from him. She put her hand oh his thigh, "let me give you a massage, you look tense!" Not wanting to watch anymore, I walked in the pool area, Raffael's eyes widened and he pushed her hand away immediately, "bunny! It's not what you think!" I crossed my hands across my chest, looking at her, she was confident enough, a sly smirk on her face, she definitely wants Raffael. She went to talk and I held my hand up and she rolled her eyes, putting on a fake pout on her face as if to mock me. Raffael went to talk and I shut him up. "Bunny, listen..." "No, you listen Raffy! I'm giving you two options," I looked him straight in the eye, "get another publicist or find yourself another girlfriend who will tolerate this bullshit. Better yet option three, you could make blondie your girlfriend!" And I walked out of the room.