||Eleven||

I looked at the plane that they expected me to go inside and shrieked

            I looked at the plane that they expected me to go inside and shrieked. "I ain't going nowhere in that toy," i said with wide eyes. Raphael rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, "just get in Emilianna."
I shaked my head no vigorously, "hell no. I ain't riding that thing."
His eyes sparkled, he wiggled his eyebrows at me, "i know something else you can ride."
Smack!
My brother walked ahead of us into the jet glaring at him no after smacking him in the head. Raph simply rolled his eyes, is this guy looking for a death wish?
Leo ran towards me with his little legs and held my hand in his, "Lia, I'll hold your hand like this when you're feeling scared."
"Oh i know baby," i reluctantly walked inside the jet, Leo ahead of me and Raphael behind me. With shaky hands and legs, i felt his presence behind me, "here we are bunny," his low husky voice said. I just simply nodded and sled into the seat, trying not to think much about it. He got in after me, Leo had gone to his mother first for the take off. He was also afraid of take off the just as much as i was. I put on my seatbelt and held onto the seathandle tight, my knuckles were burning out.
  When the pilot announced take off, i closed my eyes and waited for it to finally end. But a sneaky hand of the man seated next to me had its own mind, intertwining my fingers with his.
Just the feel of his hand somehow calmed my rushing heart. I took a deep breath and still kept my eyes closed for another ten minutes or so. Would have been longer but the idiot seated next to me had other plans.

"What do you want?" i whined, my eyes still closed.
He chuckled and said i had to eat something since i didn't have breakfast earlier before we left the house. How he knew, i don't know.
"Raphael, what do i get you?" some sluttry chirpy voice said sort of above me with a rich Italian accent, calling his name as Raffael. My eyes snapped open and looked at the blonde in a too tight uniform that has the buttons of her shirt almost popping open, her tits spilling out and her short skirt that almost has nothing left for imagination apart from the lace panties she has on which i can still see by the way, her eyes drooling appreciatedly at the man seated next to me.
"Just the usual Victoria," he said, grinning back at her.
Entertaining her.
She giggled, "stop. I always tell you to call me Vicky. Victoria makes me look old."
I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at their stupid flirting attempt at each other. I groaned when she started talking dirty in an attempt to whisper, but she couldn't talk in a low voice.
"Oh good you're awake, what will you have, bunny?" he faced me, smiling softly.
I shaked my head and looked at the bitch glaring at me, "I'm fine."
Raphael shaked his head no, "get her a piece of chocolate cake and a glass of cold milk."
She headed to the rest of the passengers on board and got what they wanted.
Instead of bringing me chocolate cake, she brought vanilla cake.  She fucking brought vanilla cake. I hate vanilla cake. And that's what she fucking brought. I counted to ten in my head and just ate the cake silently with the milk which was not cold at all.
After a few bites i couldn't take it anymore, i just put the cake aside together with the milk. Like, have you ever taken slightly warm milk, like its not cold, it's not hot, heck, its not even warm. Yuck!
I removed my earphones from my go to bag and plugged them in.