||Three||

Aurora screamed the moment she set foot inside her house, she jumped on me, throwing me off balance and i ended up on the floor with her on top of me

Aurora screamed the moment she set foot inside her house, she jumped on me, throwing me off balance and i ended up on the floor with her on top of me. She hugged me right tight, "I'm so excited to live together."
Footsteps came closer and she was finally pulled away from me, "a threesome is not a bad idea," Sal suggested, his eyebrows wiggling, a smirk on his lips.
Aurora cleared her throat, "ha-ha... Ha... Ummh... You wish."
Is there something I'm missing here?
We all sat down and ate pizza, Sal seated in the middle, Aurora on one side, me on the other as we watched TV.

"Soooo........ Em, you know how much i looove you, right?" Aurora said suddenly, her gaze not meeting mine.
I hummed in response.
"I know you don't want to hear this but, pleaseforgivemybrotherhedidntmeantodowhathedidhecaresforyou," she said all in one breath.
I chuckled lightly, "i didn't hear a word you said after, 'i know you don't want to hear this..'. So what don't i want to hear?" i raised a brow afterwards for effect.
She signed and looked down at her fiddled fingers, "Raphael is sorry for what he did. He hates it that you are mad at him. You have been for the past i don't know one year. Please just forgive him. He didn't know. No one did."
I glared at her and stood up.
"Emil-" Sal started but i cut him off.
"I think I'm going to sleep now. Jet lag. Goodnight," i walked away to my designated room and plopped on the bed.

All i could now think about was the day Adam told me he didn't want me anymore.
"I'm not happy anymore. I want to be happy. I want you to be happy. And you don't make me happy anymore."

It has been a year, but it feels like yesterday, when he told me those words. I had never loved any man the way i loved Adam. He may not have been my first kiss because little secret, Raphael was my first kiss in kindergarten.
Thats not the point.

Was it because i told him to wait till we got married? Oh my God! Did he have sex with Jullie when we were together?!
He did!
He fucking did!
That piece of shit.

I sniffed, realising i was crying and wiped the tears away before i got into bed with the same clothes, i was too tired to change. I grabbed my phone from the stand and dialled the one number.
Ring ring.
Ring ring.
"Dad hi!" i said alittle cheerful.
"Emilliana. Your father is working, he doesn't want to be disturbed," the woman on the other side of the phone answered. That ladies and gentlemen, is my father's second wife Cecilia, half his age actually.
I didn't wait for the usual question that came next, "Would you like to leave a message for him?"
I hang up and grabbed the pillow on the other side of the bed, i let out a frustrated scream with my face on the pillow as the tears continued to fall.
Even my own father doesn't want me.

A knock on the door proved to me that i was not asleep, with my eyes painful and heavy. The door opened.
Why? Sure, you can come in. I thought sarcastically.
Aurora sat at the very edge of the bed.
"Emilliana, I'm sorry," she said.
I nodded my head, still not looking at her.
"Were you crying?" she asked.
I shaked my head still not talking.
My throat was hurting, not that i was a bitch.
"I'm sorry about yesterday," i said. I mean with me crying my eyes out, i thought hard about everything. It wasn't exactly Raphaels fault that Adam left me for Julls, all he did was introduce them, he didn't tell them to go and fuck or something.
"Naaah. Its alright. Anyway, these are for you," she handed me a bouquet of yellow and white roses.
"You didn't have to buy me flowers to apologise for my overreacting ass. Breakfast in bed is just fine with me," i grinned after furrowing my brows.
"Oh hell no! I wouldn't buy you flowers. Maybe some Victoria Secret or shoes, but not flowers," she laughed shaking her head.
"So who are they from then?" i asked.
"My brother?!" she said, more of a question, as if assesing the environment at hand.
"Mason sent me flowers?" i asked, trying nit to think about this gesture.
"Yes. Of course. Because he is apologising for what exactly?" she said sarcastically.
"I didn't know Raphael was sweet?!" i asked, i mean that guy is a total and complete player and a full package apart from his personality.
She got up and i did too, taking the flowers from her hands and smelt them. Then i put them on a vase in front of my mirror.
"Well, i would love to stay but i have to get to work now or I'll be late," she hugged me bye and left.

Me:
Thanks for the flowers. They smell divine.

I showered and changed into a green chiffon blouse with short navy blue leather shorts and a pair of black sneakers.

"Going somewhere?" his voice startled me from the kitchen door. I litteraly jumped.
"Raph!" i glared, my hand on my chest. He chuckled and came to my side. Apologised and told me to sit as he made me breakfast.
I scanned his body from top to bottom. This guy would look great in anything and everything. He was just wearing a black shirt and black jeans with sneakers. But he still looked like a god.

"You know what? Let me take you out for breakfast," he said.
"Huh?" I raised a brow and folded my hands across my chest.
"As an apology for everything," he added, with his panties dropping smile.
"I already got your flowers. And you don't have to apologise anymore. I overreacted," i said with a small smile. His eyes litteraly lit up like the way they always did on Christmas when we were yonger. He closed the space between us and hugged me. In his arms, i felt comfortable and safe.

Sniff. Sniff.
"Are you sniffing my hair right now?" i asked him laughing as i pulled away.
"You still use strawberry shampoo," he commented.
"Not creepy at all," i said sarcastically.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the the house, "let's go get breakfast. I'm hungry."

Hey y'all.
What do you like to have for breakfast?
I like pancakes.
Don't forget to vote fam.