Chapter Six

When I wake up in the morning I can feel the hardened part of my boxers immediately.

Suddenly, guilt hits me.

I notice that I tossed the cassette player onto the floor in my sleep.

My house is extremely quiet. Harry mustn't of woke yet. I'm surprised my uncle is up causing commotion.

I look over to the clock and it reads 8:43.

I pull the covers to the side to examine the alien feeling in my crotch. My boxers have a dark spot and it's pretty obvious what happened.

I blush just thinking about it. I don't know what's happening. Why won't he leave me alone?

I've never really thought about boys buy I've never really thought about girls either...

I shake my head. I like girls. I am straight just like God intended. I'm straight.

I stand up and feel the discomfort, I start searching for a new pair of boxers when I notice my uncle standing in the door way.

I pause.

"Looks like someone had a wet dream."

I don't speak. My uncle isn't worth arguing with. He isn't the most Christian of people and I don't know why my parents let him stay with us.

I just look for what I need while he stands there.

"What's this?" I hear behind my back.

I turn to see my uncle with the headphone of my cassette player to his ear.

"Stop." I finally speak, scared.

He turns the player on and I can hear the rough moans all the way on the other side of my room. Could Harry hear me last night? Could my parents?

My uncles face is blank at first then a small smirk creeps upon his lips.

"You're a faggot, aren't you?" He asks.

I walk and snatch it from his hands and he doesn't fight to keep it. "No. That's not mine." I say angrily but inside I'm terrified. What if he tells my parents?

"Yes you are."

"Shut up." I spit and then regret it.

I know God wouldn't want me to be so disrespectful.

"Ashton!" My mother hisses approaching my door way. "Apologize! We do not speak like that our elders, young man."

I lower my head and mumble and apology. I let my hands hang in front of my crotch and bite my lip.

"Breakfast will be ready soon." She says firmly. "Dave, you can join me and your brother down stairs."

My uncle follows her.

('・_・')

Sitting at the table, Harry is scarfing down pancakes and my parents and uncle are catching up.

I try to eat fast so I can get back to my room and away from him.

"Oh Laura, guess what Ashton and I talked about this morning." My uncle says to my mother while he looks at me.

My mother looks at him, interested to hear.

I quickly start, hoping to talk over my uncle, "We talked about-"

My uncle cuts me off "Your sons a fa-"

"Stop!" I basically yell.

"Ashton!" My dad says, surprised.

"What?" My uncle says looking at me, pretending he doesn't understand why I cut him off. "I was just telling your mother about the boy wh-"

"Shut up." I growl for the second time this morning.

"What has gotten into you!?" My mother says, upset.

My whole family is staring at me, including Harry. My uncle is smiling and my dad looks angry.

Instead of answering I run out of the kitchen and out of the house, I keep running down the road. Just running.