Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N I know I said there would only be one or two chapter left but I was wrong, oh well. I'm sure y'all aren't mad that there is going to be more ;)

"I'm Harry." The boy smirks.

Luke rolls his eyes. Claire steps between Luke and the boy on the floor. "That wasn't smart, Lucas." She puts emphasis on his name.

He smiles a fake smile, "What're you going to do?"

Her confident face falls, she opens her mouth to speak but no words leave her mouth.

Instead, Luke speaks again. "I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to leave me alone and you're going to leave Ashton alone." She presses her lips tightly together and he continues "And if you don't I'm sure your mother would love to hear about all the things you and..." He looks to the boy who's standing up now, "Harry get up to when you're alone."

Claire huffs, "Go to hell, both of you."

She follows the curly haired boy out of the arcade while Luke watches them leave.

"You didn't have to do that." I whisper but a smile spreads across my face.

He turns to look at me and cocks his head to the side, with a grin he says "It was my pleasure."

"We should tell Calum about this new boy, he'll be upset if he sees them together and finds out I knew about him." I bite my lips.

Luke raises and eyebrow, "Why does Calum care so much?"

I think for a moment before saying, "I guess some people will put up with anything for love."