Chapter Thirty-Six

A/N I really wanted a fun chapter with all the boys so I hope yall like this one.

"Party?" Luke raises an eyebrow.

Michael smirks "Ashton's safe. I'm bored. I want to party."

I shake my head behind Luke, the last time, and really the first time, i attested a party things weren't so fun.

It's as if Luke senses me frowning upon the idea because without even looking at me he says "It's already late, there's no time to pull together a proper party anyways."

Michael whines.

"We just invite Calum over." I suggest quietly.

Michael raises an eyebrow, "Who's Calum?"

Luke responds for me, flatly saying "Ashton's friend." I roll my eyes at Luke's stubbornness to like Calum.

Michael shrugs, "Why not."

-

Calum, Michael, Luke, and I sit in a circle on Luke's living room floor.

The sky outside is pitch black and we only have a few lamps on in the whole house.

"Isn't that a game girls play at, like, slumber parties?" Calum laughs a little at Michael's offer to play a game he calls 'never have I ever'.

"I'll play." Luke says.

"How?" I ask.

Michael explain that everyone holds up five fingers and each person says something they've never done and if someone else has done it they have to put a finger down. "The last person to still have fingers up wins." He says with a little to much enthusiasm.

Luke raises a hand and says "I'll start. I've never-"

"You have to start by saying "never have I ever"." Michael interrupts.

Luke sighs but smiles "Never have I ever kissed a girl."

Calum drops a finger and so do I. Michael looks at me surprisingly but doesn't say anything. I'm too in shock about Luke never have kissed a girl, he seems like the type to kiss anyone.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy." Calum says playfully mocking Luke. The three of us all put a finger down and Michael mumbles "You should try it sometime." Then says "Never have I ever left this town."

Luke puts a finger down, leaving him with three while everyone else still has four.

"Boring." I tease Michael. "Never have I ever skipped school."

"I'm boring?" He cocks his head to the side and they all put a finger down laughing at me.

Luke presses his knee into mine when he notices me blushing.

"Never have I ever lost a fight." He says with a smug smile.

The game goes on, each round one of us admits something more scandalous than the last.

"Never have I ever gotten a blow job." Calum awkwardly admits.

I shyly drop a finger, Luke smirks at me.

"I thought you dated that whore?" Michael says and then soon realizes his mistakes. He puts his hand to his mouth.

I bite my lip, waiting for Calum to blow up.

He stares at Michael for a second before laughing "She is kind of a whore."

Michael sighs in relief and laughs with Calum.

As they talk about Claire Luke leans over and whispers to me "Maybe he's not so bad."

I playfully push his shoulder and he laughs at me.

We eventually forget about the game and just sit around talking. I watch Michael flirt with Calum and Calum obliviously except every compliment thrown at him.

Luke's fingers keep dancing on my knee. He puts his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck and I giggle.

"Gross." Michael scrunches his face.

"Oh? You don't like me kissing my boyfriend?" Luke sarcastically asks and tackles me, landing on top of me.

Boyfriend?

"Not really." Calum answers and laughs.

Luke just used the term boyfriend.

"Too bad." Luke smirks, not even looking at the other two. I ignore their complaints and groans as Luke kisses me again. All I can think about it the word boyfriend.