Chapter Twenty-Seven

The house that is usually abnormally clean is littered with cups and trash from the previous nights party.

No one answered when I knocked on the door so I let myself in.

As I walk up the stairs I rehearse in my head what I'm going to say to Luke; I like you. I know I'm gay. Let's be together.

It's even scary saying those things to myself.

The closer I get to his room the louder the sound of running water becomes. The bathroom is locked and I can feel the heat from the shower when I stand in front of the door.

I walk into his room, his beds not made and there's clothes on the floor. I lay down. I think about Ellie and Calum and I think Claire and I think about Harry and my parents and I think about God and none of it matters because I can finally think about myself.

Myself and what I want.

I hear the bathroom door unlock and I sit up. His footsteps get louder and my breathing becomes quicker.

When he steps into the doorway he's wearing nothing but a red towel around his waist, it's look odd in contrast to the all white everything else.

He sees me and smiles, "Couldn't stay away?"

I stand up, excited. "I need to tell you something."

He has the same look on his face when he was teasing me in the woods, when we did what we did at the party. "Is it my turn?" His bare chest glistens with water drops and his towel clings low on his hips.

He closes the distance between us, wrapping his free arm around my neck and nuzzling his head between my jaw and shoulder.

"Luke, I realized something." I don't even care what he's doing to me.

"Yeah?" He says, half-heartedly paying attention while placing kisses in the crook of my neck.

"Calum he tried to set me up with this girl, he wanted me to have sex with her to see if I was really gay." I say, all my words coming out a little too fast.

"Oh?" He says, pressing our hips together, tongues licking small strips behind my ear.

I put my hands on his shoulders, "Yeah, but when I tried kissing her it didn't feel the same. It was weird." I pull him away so he's facing me.

He looks slightly annoyed at me interrupting him but I ignore it. When I start speaking again he wraps the arm around my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"Luke, I couldn't do it, I couldn't have sex with her. All I could think about was y-."

"God, you talk too much." He smirks and kisses the corner of my mouth, interrupting me. "I just want to fuck you." His eyes roam my face.

If that's what he wants, I decide we can talk later. I'll tell him about how I couldn't stop picturing him in front of me when kissing her. But now, I'll give him what he wants.

A/N First, let's talk about that symbolism with the red towel ;). Also, I really hope you guys understood what I was trying to do in this chapter; Luke not really listening to Ashton. I hope y'all got that.