Chapter Thirty-Five

"Why were you acting so weird at Calum's?" I ask Luke.

I'm standing in the middle of his room watching him change, he pulls his shirt over his head before answering. "Just the thought of him hurting you, it made me mad."

I approach him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"As he got angry about that bitch I just got defensive, I wasn't going to let him hurt what's mine." He puts his hands on my hips.

Luke's words catch me off guard. "Yours?" I raise an eyebrow, smirking.

He notices my reaction and his attention is taking from whatever he was thinking about, probably Calum, to me.

"You're mine." He states. He leans down and slowly but forcefully kisses me.

"What if I don't want to be yours?" I playfully ask. He smirks this time and runs his hand up my side.

"Well." He takes my shirt off and grins. "You don't really have an option." He shrugs and I laugh at him.

He backs us up to his bed and we fall down with him on top of me. His bare chest is warm against mine.

"Mine." He says and kisses my jaw. He repeats the word in between small little pecks all over my neck and I laugh.

His lips travel down my chest.

He stops at my jeans and looks up at me, I nod.

He starts unbuttoning my jeans and sucking on the skin over my hip bone. When he pulls away the skin is red and already turning a purple color.

I run my finger over the new addition to my body and he laughs, "It's called a hickey."

He goes back to paying attention to my pants, I lift my hips so he can pull them down.

"Oh my, oh my god. I'm so. This is. Oh my god." I look up to the door way and Michael is standing there covering his eyes.

"Fuck off." Luke says, not even turning around. There's a playful smirk on his face. Michael lifts his middle finger with the hand not draped over his face.

Luke places a kiss to my crotch and I immediately pull myself into a sitting position on the bed, readjusting my pants. Luke pouts but stands up and turns to the doorway.

"You can turn around." He says, exaggerating annoyance.

"I was just coming to see that Ashton was here and not, like, dead or something."

Luke raises an eyebrow and I put my shirt back on. "You're the one who told me where he was, loser."

I smile to myself, maybe Michael and I will be friends again.

Michael says "I know that, asshole."

Luke looks as if he's about to speak but before he can Michael claps his hands together and says "That's besides the point. The point is Ashton's here and that means we can party."

A/N I think British people call hickeys love bites or something