Chapter Thirty-Nine

A/N I hope I'm not breaking your hearts. Mine is broken because I just started After 2 the Larry version. Also, sorry this is so short, loves.

I stare at the door. I don't know why part of me didn't expect him to leave.

I turn around and walk up the stairs slowly. My father is waiting for me just around the corner, in my doorway.

"Son, I know you're upset. It'll be better though. We found a house. You'll have time to clear your mind and start thinking right again, you'll have time to forget about that...boy."

He tells me to continue packing all of my things and movers will come get the rest.

I close my door once he leaves, staying silent.

There's no use in me trying to run away he'll just stop me.

I can't believe my parents are moving me away from my friends, the few ones I have, the place I've grown up in just because they can't accept me.

I start pulling all of my clothes out from their drawers, feeling defeated and helpless.

I feel something at the back of my bottom drawer, the tape. I think back to me date with Claire, the hours afterwards.

I hold it in my hand and laugh ironically to myself.

Just when my life was making sense, just when I was figuring out who I was, it's gone.

When I look out the window it's dark, I got lost in going through all my clothes and crying and the time has flown by.

My parents and Harry both are asleep.

I wander down the dark stairs and into the living room. Leaving Luke and Michael and Calum behind hurts bad enough, it's even harder that I have to leave my childhood house too.

I silently walk through all the rooms, stopping in the kitchen.

On the counter written on a notepad is an address, my new address.

Without thinking I copy the words and numbers on to a blank sheet behind it and rip it off.

I hear noise from one of the bedrooms upstairs so I quickly make my way back to my room.

Sleep never comes, every time I close my eyes all I see are piercing blue ones rimmed with tears staring back at me. I lay in bed thinking off tomorrow instead.