Chapter Seven

A/n: just so there's no confusion, drugstores used to have counters where you could order food and ice cream.

I finally stop running and just walk. I try to clear my head. I don't know what's happening.

Ever since that boy showed up in my life I haven't been myself.

The early morning sun heats up my skin and I try to calm down.

I have sinned and I don't even feel guilty.

I start to come up on a small drug store so I decide to stop here.

The bell above the door rings and I head for the counter. There's a small old man standing behind it with a towel over his shoulder.

He perks up when he seems me coming but I shake my head and he goes back to cleaning glasses.

I sit in one of the stools and rest my head on the cool counter. I start praying silently. Apologizing for running out of my house life that.

"Irwin." I hear some shout from behind me.

I close my eyes real tight and sit up.

"Hey, stand up!" The voice is angry and loud.

I spin around and see a tan boy marching towards me, he's got dark hair and full lips.

"I said stand up!" He spits at me.

I stand up slowly as he approaches me. I think I've seen him before but I can't remember his name.

"You Ashton Irwin?"

I just stare at him. He raises his eyebrows angrily, then I nod.

The boy smiles and the next thing I see is his fist making contact with my nose.

I stumble back and hit the counter.

The man working behind the counter walks behind a swinging door to the kitchen, lot of help he was.

I try to force words out of my mouth but before I can the boy punches me again in the stomach.

"That's for taking my girl out on a date." He says right in my ear as I double over in pain.

Then it hits me.

This is Calum Hood.

"I don't like her." I mumble.

He doesn't hear me and he kicks me right in the knee.

It's too early for anyone else to be in this store and no one who works seem to be going stop him.

"Stop." I say and he just retorts with "If I find out you touched her I'll kill you."

He walks back a few steps before turning around and starts towards the exit.

"Wait." I say, finally standing straight again.

He spins on his heels to look at me and I take a deep breath.

"I'm gay."

A/N If you like Harry Styles fanfiction please go check out my new Fic called Corruption.