Epilogue

This is it🥺🤧
*gets tissues and started to cry*
____________________
3rd's POV

"PAPA!!!!"

The bed bounced heavily, making the couple giggle at the playful sight of their son. Jeon Jungkook was half naked while back hugging his husband Jeon Taehyung. Taehyung was wearing Jungkook's long sleeve white shirt because it feels comfortable for him.

"Beomgyu! Why are you waking up Papa and Daddy?" Taehyung grabbed his son's legs and pulled him down and gave butterfly kisses on his cheek. "Whanna hawve beakfoost wihte Papa and Dwaddy!" Beomgyu smiled brightly.

Jungkook almost fainted at the cute sight and grabbed his son by the armpits and lifted him up in the air. "It's breakfast, my little tiger" Beomgyu titled his head a bit in confusion. "Breakfoost?" Jungkook couldn't have sworn an arrow just pierce through his heart from cuteness.

"We will get there, tiger" Jungkook kissed his forehead, making Beomgyu giggle cutely. "I luv Dwaddy's kisses!!!" Taehyung pouted a bit as he walked behind his son and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's strong biceps. "What about Papa, hunny?"

Beomgyu giggled again as he kissed his Papa's cheek "I luv bwoth of ywour kisses!!!" The Taekook couple wanted to faint from cuteness because of the smile that their son had on his face. "Come on, tiger" Jungkook said as he pecked his son's forehead.

"Let's have breakfoost"

༻✦༺

"WEEEE!!!"

Huening Kai or better known as Kai is running around like an airplane in the dining room. "Kai! Baby! You might fall! Slow down!" Jeon Hoseok worry for his son that he might fall. "Seokie, let our son play" Jeon Ami told his husband as she took one bite of the chicken.

"You haven't change a bit, Ami" Min Jimin giggled a bit at the hungry queen while rocking his son, Taehyun, who is feeling sleepy. "Baby, want me to hold our precious cat so you can eat?" Min Yoongi caressed his husband's waist as he put his chin above Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin turned his head to peck his husband's head "No need, Yoonie! You can eat first" Yoongi pouted because he also wanted to rock his sweet little cat but he is still hungry too so he will let this slide.

"Soobin! Honey! Are you okay?!" Kim Seokjin yelled out of worry because he saw his son bumped into a pole while playing with Kai. "BABY! Are you ok-" Kim Namjoon didn't even finish his sentence because he accidentally tripped while running to his son.

"This is why our son is clumsy! He got it from you!" Jin carried his son by the waist. Soobin instantly wrapped his legs around his Papa's waist. "Are you okay, baby?" Jin instantly checked if his son is injured.

"Nope! Im fine, Papa!!! I got Daddy's strength!!!" Soobin flexing his muscles, cutely, earning laughters from the table. "He also got Namjoon's cockiness" Jin sighed in defeat and suddenly he felt two strong arms wrapped around his small waist.

Jin blushed instantly as he felt Namjoon's hot breathe at his ear. "N-Namjoon?" He stuttered as he felt his arms tighten again. "Our son got your beauty, angel face" Jin shivered as he felt his legs wobble a bit.

"Really? Infront of my salad?" The Namjin couple look at the entrance door to see Jungkook holding his son up with his one arm and the other wrapping it around Taehyung's waist.

"UWCLE DWESTUTOR! UWCLE HWADSOME!" Beomgyu innocently screamed, making Jin smirk proudly and Namjoon gave a 'what the actual fuck' face. Taehyung looked at his son with wide eyes. "Baby? Who taught you how to say that?"